Windows 10: Secure my account with microsoft

Discus and support Secure my account with microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi I have Microsoft account connect to https://statusphobia.com/, I have cyber attack last night. Kindly tell me safety steps to secure my acc. Help... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MuhammadTabish, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Secure my account with microsoft

Hi
    I have Microsoft account connect to https://statusphobia.com/, I have cyber attack last night. Kindly tell me safety steps to secure my acc.
    Help
    Thanks

:)

MuhammadTabish, Oct 22, 2019
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Oct 22, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Security Bulletin for September 2007

Microsoft released yesterday the September Security Bulletin for Windows operating system, as part of its monthly security cycle. This bulletin summary lists one critical and three important updates. For more information, see Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for September 2007.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 22, 2019
  4. Vesao Win User

Secure my account with microsoft

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

Secure my account with microsoft

1. Secure my account with microsoft - Similar Threads - Secure account microsoft

2. Microsoft Account Security Hole

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Security Hole: I was getting a lot of "Single use code" emails saying:We received your request for a single-use code to use with your Microsoft account.etc.So as it was linked to an old email address I decide to update my email address.on my microsoft account.I do this and I get a verify...
  3. Security settings microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security settings microsoft account: We need some help resolving an issue. My Son's Microsoft account only had one security device. His old phone number.He now has a different phone number so we tried to change the security information.We have added his g-mail account as an alternative and offcourse also want to...
  4. Microsoft account is not secure at all

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft account is not secure at all: I wanted to reinstall windows on my laptop, before doing that, I went to the security option on my desktop PC and removed my laptop from the device list, I even changed my password, after that I opened my laptop and everything works as if I didn't do anything, in the Windows...
  5. Microsoft account security change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account security change: Hi,I have windows 11 on my laptop and after the updates a problem happened and now I can't open the laptop because of the bitlocker asking for a recovery ID key which I don't have but I know that I can access it through my Microsoft account online. The problem is the phone...
  6. Account Security Questions Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Account Security Questions Microsoft: I woke up this morning with a notice stating that somebody at 4:30 in the morning accessed my account by using my security questions. I've gone through and changed my password and security contact information and added an authenticatin app as well as remove all trusted...
  7. Microsoft Account security change

Microsoft Account security change: Goodmorning, is it possible to get my security info updated before 30 days because I need my account ASAP for the recovery key to my bitlocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-security-change/579df42a-3aaf-4502-a4a8-fe939751d683
  8. Microsoft account security scam?

Microsoft account security scam?: Today 6/1/20 at 11:58 am I received the follwing email in my gmail inbix not soam: New Account Login Dear Account Holder, We Noticed an sign-in attempt in your account from an unrecognized device in Eastern Russia at 4:27 AM GMT. For your account security we have disabled...
  9. Security break in my microsoft account

Security break in my microsoft account: One of the laptops I had added in my account was stolen some time ago. From time to time I tried to locate it with the tracking location tool, but it never was located. I guess the thief never conected it to the web. But two months ago the laptop disappeared from my account....
  10. My Microsoft account and security.

My Microsoft account and security.: Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone. I am sure there are a ton of smart people here but I need someone from Microsoft please. Not a computer with a yes or no board either....