Windows 10: secure site timeouts

Discus and support secure site timeouts in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I try to log onto a specific secure site it times out immediately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bev1946, May 15, 2019.

1. Bev1946 Win User

secure site timeouts

when I try to log onto a specific secure site it times out immediately

:)

Bev1946, May 15, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

How to change the Screen Timeout settings

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the desktop and click on Personalization.

• Click on Lock screen

• On the bottom of the screen click on Screen Timeout.

• Under screen select the Time period accordingly.
    Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, May 15, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 15, 2019
  4. secure site timeouts

How to extend or eliminate the timeout at sign in on an Acer Windows

Hi Lori,

To address your concern, we suggest that you adjust your screen timeout setting. It helps you set the time on how long before the screen will be locked due to inactivity.

You can follow the steps below on how to set your screen timeout:

1. Right-click on the Desktop, then choose Personalize.

2. Click Lock screen found on the left pane.

3. Click Screen timeout settings at the bottom part of the page.

4. Choose your preferred screen timeout on the drop down list under Screen.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Michelle Her, May 15, 2019
Thema:

secure site timeouts

1. secure site timeouts - Similar Threads - secure site timeouts

2. not secure site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not secure site: i cant get into certain sites that i need to visit because they go with a game i play, please actually help me get passed this last time i asked for help they just said contact the web site maker. i just need to get into it. other people are saying their getting into it fine...
  3. not secure site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not secure site: i cant get into certain sites that i need to visit because they go with a game i play, please actually help me get passed this last time i asked for help they just said contact the web site maker. i just need to get into it. other people are saying their getting into it fine...
  4. Site is not secure

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Site is not secure: I know this is a broad question with many solutions to which I have tried a lot. I am attempting to access army websites which require certain security certificates. I have gone about this with the help of forums I have used before and had no problems in the past with. I...
  5. unable to connect with secure sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect with secure sites: Even on account I have used for a long time I get the message "Hmmm cannot connect, server not found. what's my solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-connect-with-secure-sites/fa302daa-dee3-45ac-beac-7c2c0d7e61aa
  6. Secure Sites Very Slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Secure Sites Very Slow: Secure websites are performing very slowly. All my banking and any other Https sites. slow on both Edge and Chrome. Dont believe issue is local network. CPU usage remains low. sites either fail to respond or take many minutes to resolve. Could Windows10 updates be causing...
  7. Site not secure

Site not secure: I recently changed my nbn internet supplier. I now find when i attempt to log onto home pages Microsoft etc the page will not load and tell me it is unsecure and certificate is not valid. could anyone help me with this please....
  8. Access secure sites

Access secure sites: Cannot access my bank site on windows 10. How do I fix?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/access-secure-sites/0a00c61c-eb86-4b44-9045-e8b00cc370cf
  9. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...
  10. secure site

secure site: Hello everyone keep getting this message on some sites, can anyone help [img] 94417