Windows 10: secure site

Discus and support secure site in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone keep getting this message on some sites, can anyone help [img] 94417 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by calmat, Sep 27, 2017.

1. calmat Win User

secure site

Hello everyone

keep getting this message on some sites, can anyone help
    secure site [​IMG]

:)

calmat, Sep 27, 2017

2. this site not secure error on any ssl site

Hello,

I followed your instructions and got the same message.

I hope you coukd help me,

Rita

RitaRosenstock, Sep 27, 2017
  3. this site not secure error on any ssl site

I receive the error "this site isn't secure" using any browser and connecting to any ssl site. I am running windows 10 on a Microsoft surface computer. Examples: of sites: gmail.com, facebook.com. when attempting to login.

I have checked time on computer and it is correct. I have reinstalled windows 10 on device and error still exists.

This is the error from Gmail

Your PC doesn’t trust this website’s security certificate.
    Error Code: DLG_FLAGS_INVALID_CA

Because this site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security, you can’t continue to this site at this time.

RitaRosenstock, Sep 27, 2017
  4. Samuria Win User

secure site

First thing check your date and time on your PC if it's wrong the certificate will appear out of date

Samuria, Sep 27, 2017
  5. calmat Win User
    hello

checked time and date and they are ok

calmat, Sep 27, 2017
  6. f14tomcat Win User
    Would it be possible to supply some examples of these sites? This is too vague to work with.

f14tomcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

secure site

1. secure site - Similar Threads - secure site

2. How does the "Warn others about suspicious apps and sites" in the windows security -> App...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How does the "Warn others about suspicious apps and sites" in the windows security -> App...: I am trying to configure Windows 11 Enhanced Phishing Protection. I enabled all settings for Enhanced Phishing Protection but the alerts isn't showing out Microsoft Defender Portal displaying for the user nor machine that triggers the notification. Is the "Warn others about...
  3. How does the "Warn others about suspicious apps and sites" in the windows security -> App...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How does the "Warn others about suspicious apps and sites" in the windows security -> App...: I am trying to configure Windows 11 Enhanced Phishing Protection. I enabled all settings for Enhanced Phishing Protection but the alerts isn't showing out Microsoft Defender Portal displaying for the user nor machine that triggers the notification. Is the "Warn others about...
  4. not secure site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not secure site: i cant get into certain sites that i need to visit because they go with a game i play, please actually help me get passed this last time i asked for help they just said contact the web site maker. i just need to get into it. other people are saying their getting into it fine...
  5. not secure site

not secure site: i cant get into certain sites that i need to visit because they go with a game i play, please actually help me get passed this last time i asked for help they just said contact the web site maker. i just need to get into it. other people are saying their getting into it fine...
  6. Why won't my computer connect to two secure financial institution sites? 3 others work fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why won't my computer connect to two secure financial institution sites? 3 others work fine.: My windows 10 suddenly won't connect to two secure financial institution websites. The attempt goes on forever and then times out. Three others fin inst sites work ok....
  7. Why won't my computer connect to two secure financial institution sites? 3 others work fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my computer connect to two secure financial institution sites? 3 others work fine.: My windows 10 suddenly won't connect to two secure financial institution websites. The attempt goes on forever and then times out. Three others fin inst sites work ok....
  8. Why won't my computer connect to two secure financial institution sites? 3 others work fine.

9. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...: Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many there are. There is a new one popping up every minute.Here is the actual certificate:...
  10. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...: Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many there are. There is a new one popping up every minute.Here is the actual certificate:...