Windows 10: Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail

Discus and support Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; why does my web bar not have the padlock sign it has a circle with an "i" in it and then the following is https:// I understood that if the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Chaucer(2), Sep 14, 2018.

1. Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail

why does my web bar not have the padlock sign it has a circle with an "i" in it and then the following is https://

I understood that if the site was https:// that it should be secure.

can you help as when I interrogate the circle with the i it says that the site is not secure...if so then will switch to using Google.....

:)

Chaucer(2), Sep 14, 2018
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Windows Live Hotmail Worldwide

Microsoft Corp. today announced that Windows Live Hotmail, the successor to MSN Hotmail, is launching globally in 36 languages. Windows Live Hotmail will deliver a safer, more powerful and productive e-mail experience than previous versions with flexible access via the Web, on a mobile phone or with an e-mail client. As Windows Live Hotmail begins rolling out on May 7 and continues over the coming days, consumers will be able to visit http://www.hotmail.com to sign up for a new Windows Live Hotmail account. Current MSN Hotmail customers can also update their existing account to Windows Live Hotmail by logging into their account and clicking on the green Join Windows Live Hotmail button. Later this month Windows Live Hotmail customers will also be able to access their Windows Live Hotmail e-mail and contacts for free using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 via the new Microsoft Office Outlook Connector beta.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Sep 14, 2018
  3. natr0n Win User
    hotmail is now outlook

Hotmail users can now upgrade to outlook layout.It looks like windows 8 menus. It's very fast now using outlook over the previous layout.

look in your hotmail/live for this email. Outlook.co​m Team "You've changed. Shouldn't your inbox?"‏

you can upgrade from within and create new alias's too.

*Toast :toast:

natr0n, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail

STUPID Windows Live Hotmail

STUPID Windows Live Hotmail - NOW FIXED

PROBLEM:
    Microsoft Outlook Express has stopped working / is not working with hotmail. Yesterday it was working. Today it is not.

I've been using hotmail/outlook express for the last 6 years or so. (And without any problems). BUT today, without my knowledge, MS has upgraded *downgraded?* my hotmail accounts to the new Windows Live Hotmail, which DOES NOT WORK with outlook express.

ALL MY EMAILS ARE STUCK. *Bang Head :banghead: RETARDS! This is my business mail too!

EDIT: SOLUTION FOUND See below

lemonadesoda, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail

1. Secure web bar - not secure when using outlook.live / hotmail - Similar Threads - Secure web bar

2. App-V to deploy Outlook and Web Browsers for added security.

in Windows 10 Customization
    App-V to deploy Outlook and Web Browsers for added security.: I am researching the possibility of using App-V to deploy Outlook and Web Browsers Edge, Firefox and Chrome for added security on WIN 10. Could you please answer these ?s: -Will it protect the OS from a virus/ malware attack? -What does it take to get it setup and running...
  3. Web security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Web security: Hi. If my PC is not a shared or public PC, and I am running Windows 10, and I am browsing with Edge, is the built-in web protection sufficient? Or should I purchase a web-protection product for example, McAfee?...
  4. Web Form Security

Web Form Security: When completing a web form, are your details submitted as you type them (e.g. name and address) or is the information only sent when you submit the form? If the former, how do you stop the instant transmission of key strokes? 173101
  5. Hotmail security issue, can't get outlook to help

Hotmail security issue, can't get outlook to help: I have a hotmail account. I'm getting spam from everyone in my address book. What is this? What can I do? I cannot get help from Hotmail/outlook....
  6. Outlook Live (Hotmail) SPAM filtering

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Live (Hotmail) SPAM filtering: Over the weekend either Microsoft changed something or they have a problem with SPAM filtering. I had my filters set for maximum junk mail filtering and its been working OK for years. Now most of the junk mail is showing up in my inbox. I haven't changed any settings. 148858
  7. hotmail-notice.appspot.com........secure-cert.apps pot.com

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hotmail-notice.appspot.com........secure-cert.apps pot.com: These are 2 of the senders that are overloading my junk folder(100) min. per day sexually explicit emails. I've tried to block under block sender and also create rules. nothing works. Please HELP....
  8. Outlook Security

Outlook Security: I tried to register with a forum, using an outlook email, but the admnistrator banned my email. This happened on two forums. So, I signed into my outlook account, and after around twenty seconds, the padlock changed indicating a security issue. I clicked on the padlock, and...
  9. computer and web security.

computer and web security.: Does anyone really need any other protection for their computers besides Microsoft Defender? If others protections are needed what is the best system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-and-web-security/7d562ee6-b8f2-4392-96cb-97f3fa54b6c3
  10. web site secure

in Windows 10 Customization
    web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is outlook not secure

2. not secure outlook live

3. why does it show not secure before hotmail

4. outlook live not secure,
  5. outlook live not secure in address bar,
  6. how to change not secure to secure in Outlook,
  7. why does hotmail show not secure when using hotmail,
  8. hotmail not secure,
  9. not secure outlook live fixes,
  10. why does my outlook.live say not secure,
  11. outlook.live not secure,