Windows 10: SecureAplus..pretty good so far

Discus and support SecureAplus..pretty good so far in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded SecureAPlus whilst reading a thread from a member.So far so good . Downloaded the latest Windows Updates and during the installation... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by treblefree, May 21, 2020.

1. SecureAplus..pretty good so far

I downloaded SecureAPlus whilst reading a thread from a member.So far so good .
    Downloaded the latest Windows Updates and during the installation SecureAPlus message popped up stating threat detected..strange i thought it's Microsoft Windows Update...checked SecureAPlus threat notification details which highlighted MSI Installer..so clicked Trusted box as i knew Microsoft would not put suspicious files in their operating systems.

SecureAPlus found couple more threats on legigimate software i downloaded to try and were classed as false positives.
    This program offers another layer of protection besides your conventional Internet Security programs you have.

I have until 12 August 2020 to try it...pretty good trial period.

My OS is Windows 10 Pro version 18363.836 the latest

:)

treblefree, May 21, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Free- SecureAplus 2 years - GiveawayoftheDay

A multi-engine white-listing solution that stands alongside traditional AVs (e.g. I run Avast and this).

Whitelisting means only what you have approved runs, so a new level of security.
    Quiet and unobtrusive, no noticeable overhead as it's not a real-time scanner.

Giveaway of the Day. SecureAPlus Premium 4.9.0 - A security software that protects PCs from malware and viruses.

If you have it installed, you can use this to get a license extension.

dalchina, May 21, 2020
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Pretty Weird

Hi J.R.,

Device driver or hardware performance may be the possible cause why you're experiencing black screen. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you experience black screen? If yes, could you provide us the screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot black
    screen. You can choose which you experience the black screen and perform the instruction.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, May 21, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

SecureAplus..pretty good so far

Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, May 21, 2020
Thema:

SecureAplus..pretty good so far

1. SecureAplus..pretty good so far - Similar Threads - SecureAplus pretty far

2. No solution to bsodb so far

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  3. No solution to bsodb so far

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No solution to bsodb so far: I'm getting a blue screen saying "your device has ran into a problem" it then goes into automatic repair then the blue screen appears shortly after againI've tried all the advanced options and none of them have workedSafe mode still brings me to the blue screenWhen I try to...
  4. BSOD, no ideas so far

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD, no ideas so far: I'm putting my dump file here, pretty desperate for some help. I get the "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" crash pretty frequently it seems. I also notice that my machine can't seem to wake up from sleep-mode, as in, it comes to life, but is unresponsive to any input, other than the...
  5. I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good.

in Windows 10 Support
    I Seemed to Have Solved my Random Freezes in Win 10. So far, so good.: On 1/6/16 I went to "my computer", "management", "task scheduler", "active tasks". I noticed an entry for Paragon Archive name diff + some numbers - with \ as location. I had installed Paragon once for something and uninstalled it. I ran CCleaner 64 to get a...
  6. So Far, So Good

in Windows 10 Support
    So Far, So Good: After installing Windows 10 onto my Dell 1545 it appears to run faster than Win-7 and while it will take some time to get used to MS Edge it appears to run faster as well. Learning curve is fair and not too steep. Happy so far. Hopefully I can install the ISO and new GF...
  7. Pretty disappointed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Pretty disappointed so far: A disclaimer: I never liked Windows 7, or Vista, or XP. I used them, but never enjoyed the experience. Windows Phone and Windows 8, and then 8.1 are the first OS Microsoft ever made that I liked. I fact I loved 8/8.1. I installed the Windows 10 Technical Preview on my...
  8. Impressed so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Impressed so far: The upgrade had a hiccup but I've been very pleased with Windows 10 so far My observations ... All programs and hardware work with no modifications (was running 8.1) Full screen apps are manageable from standard PC desktop Like the new UI style, multiple desktops, task...
  9. Windows 10 upgrade good so far

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 upgrade good so far: Well I decided to post how my Windows 10 upgrade went because I felt like I was among the group that was left out from getting anywhere with the upgrade lol. First of all I was like many here who had Windows 10 reserved on this PC but never received the $Windows~BT folder or...
  10. So far so good Windows10

in Windows 10 Support
    So far so good Windows10: Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1...