Windows 10: Secured, no internet

Discus and support Secured, no internet in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/Doctor_Monty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eqaowc/secured_no_internet/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Doctor_Monty, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Secured, no internet

/u/Doctor_Monty, Jan 17, 2020

2. suggest best internet security/antivirus for windows 7

Hello,

I m using HP envy 3090nr laptop having windows 7 home premium.

I was using norton internet security previously which was very good, no virus problem so far.

But i want to know any other internet security which is better or similar and free?

Give your suggestions for best free as well as best paid internet security.

Also give your opinion for microsoft security essentials.

Thanks.

freebird_9924, Jan 17, 2020
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Secured, no internet

Jsssssssss, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Secured, no internet

1. Secured, no internet - Similar Threads - Secured internet

2. Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Every Time I Close My Laptop And Open It, It Shows "No Internet, Secured" Message: Hi, I'm using Windows 10 on my Acer Swift 3 laptop. I usually make my laptop sleep overnight, and in the morning when I open the laptop, the internet shows "No internet, secured" message, which means it's connected to the modem but not to the internet. Every time it shows...
  3. No Internet, Secured

No Internet, Secured: We are experiencing issues with Wi-Fi connections on Windows 10. Please read the issue behavior, configuration, and things we have tried before responding. If you need more information, please let me know. Note - we believe that there is an issue with the authentication...
  4. No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.

No Internet, Secured on my laptop but WiFi works fine on all other devices.: Hello, I've been having this problem for about a week. Our router has been recently changed in our house, same supplier Sky, and, for some reason, my laptop won't agree with it in the slightest. It's new, bought near Christmas, and is the Acer Aspire 7. Ever since we have...
  5. WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WiFi connects and secures but no internet for one particular network: It just connects butt I can't get internet access and the troubleshooter is useless as usual, just says "something wrong with your connection". This happens when I try to use my university's campus WiFi so every time I get to campus I have to reset my network settings. All...
  6. Internet Security - Global Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Internet Security - Global Services: I recently signed up for a service on my Windows 10 computer after experiencing some technical issues. It was called Global Services and had a tech support number of 1-844-331-2777. I was led to believe that they were a Microsoft support company. I haven't necessarily had...
  7. Kaspersky Internet Security

Kaspersky Internet Security: My laptop has been infected through flash drive. Any flash drive used on the laptop also gets infected with the following inscription"Secured by Kaspersky Internet Security 2017.bat" and "Readme.txt". Even after formatting, it reappears and swallows up any file transferred...
  8. I have a new laptop with Windows 10. Is Windows Defender sufficent for internet security or...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have a new laptop with Windows 10. Is Windows Defender sufficent for internet security or...: Is windows 10 Defender a good anti-virus protection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-laptop-with-windows-10-is-windows/2de0f8e8-e060-4d80-9714-4539a1958ce8
  9. Windows Defender and McAfee Internet Security etc. etc. etc.???

Windows Defender and McAfee Internet Security etc. etc. etc.???: Hello. First of all, on a scale from 1 to 10, my computer skills are about 3+/-. So be gentle please. I recently upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. My IP gives me free McAfee Internet Security with my plan. I see so many conflicting views regarding the idea that all one...
  10. no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser

no iternet,secured even internet is working in browser: The WiFi icon remains in the "gray, with an asterisk" state normally reserved for when there is no connection. The networking panel says "No Internet, secured" under the wireless network to which I am in fact connected. Under "Network and Internet" settings, the status is...