Windows 10: Secured website

Discus and support Secured website in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi This website is https security certified: https://www.assethomes.in/flats-in-kochi/. But when I visit it through internet explorer I am getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ZaraWilson, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Secured website

Hi

This website is https security certified: https://www.assethomes.in/flats-in-kochi/. But when I visit it through internet explorer I am getting the security warning. Why is it happening?

:)

ZaraWilson, Jul 9, 2019

2. There is a problem with this website’s security certificate.

Hello,

I understand that you are unable to open some websites in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 9, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Romel Ram Win User

Secured website

Website access issues NOT SECURE

Hi Stewart,

There is a possibility that this is an issue with the Internet browser. For proper isolation, kindly answer the queries below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using other Internet browser?
    • Have you tried clearing the browser's cache and test the issue again?
    • Have you installed any security certificate for the website?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you done to resolve the issue?
    We're looking forward to your response.

Romel Ram, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Secured website

1. Secured website - Similar Threads - Secured website

2. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  3. Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Details and fixing the security problem of "read and change all your data on all websites"...: hello friendsMost of the extensions that are very important to me need this permissionFirst, I had a question:activating this permission means that the extension has the ability to see the passwords that we type in the login page or the passwords written in the security page...
  4. after a windows update secure website loading slow or not at all how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after a windows update secure website loading slow or not at all how to fix?: About a month ago windows loaded an update . Since then most banking and secure website load very slow of time out. Banks of America, Chase, Morgan Stanley , fidelity etc. Sites say no problem use another browser, had very limited success fire fox, chrome, edge . On PC...
  5. after a windows update secure website loading slow or not at all how to fix?

after a windows update secure website loading slow or not at all how to fix?: About a month ago windows loaded an update . Since then most banking and secure website load very slow of time out. Banks of America, Chase, Morgan Stanley , fidelity etc. Sites say no problem use another browser, had very limited success fire fox, chrome, edge . On PC...
  6. after a windows update secure website loading slow or not at all how to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to check my security answer in Microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to check my security answer in Microsoft website.: How to check my security answer in Microsoft website.I have my password but can't login to my local pc.It asks questions which I forgot the answers .I am able to login to my account online but not in my pc. Is there any option to check it online after i login to my account?...
  8. How to check my security answer in Microsoft website.

How to check my security answer in Microsoft website.: How to check my security answer in Microsoft website.I have my password but can't login to my local pc.It asks questions which I forgot the answers .I am able to login to my account online but not in my pc. Is there any option to check it online after i login to my account?...
  9. How to check my security answer in Microsoft website.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Websites are crashing and hanging after the latest Windows 10 security update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Websites are crashing and hanging after the latest Windows 10 security update.: Hello there guys, I am facing the same issue once again which I faced in this thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-winapps/browsers-are-crashing-after-4-5-hours-of-work-in/8d5792b2-7215-4cfd-ac8f-ababa42613b1?tm=1595575593674&auth=1 over a...