Windows 10: Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1

Discus and support Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The roots of Microsoft 365 threat protection Over the next few weeks, we’ll introduce you to Microsoft 365’s threat protection services and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1

Source: Securing the modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection Microsoft Secure

:)

Brink, Apr 23, 2018
  2. Arjay Dom Win User

what is nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com

Hi,

Thank you for the information.

Safelink Protection is part of Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection feature.

We'll be needing more information to properly assist you:

• Are you connected to a domain and using an Exchange server?
    • Are you also using Office 365 Business?

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Arjay Dom, Apr 23, 2018
  3. what is nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com

I see the same thing in Office 365 personal,, but only on messages sent to junk folder. I agree with Arjay that this is part of Microsoft Advanced Threat Protection feature. Hope this
    helps and if you need any further assistance post and we will be glad to assist.

richard000002, Apr 23, 2018
Thema:

Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1

1. Securing modern workplace with Microsoft 365 threat protection -part 1 - Similar Threads - Securing modern workplace

2. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  3. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History: I have Windows 10 Home 21H1 OS Build 19043.2251.Under Virus & Threat Protection there is PUA:Win32/Solvusoft. How do I remove this without me personally touching registries? I do not want to manually touch registries. I already deleted the file download that triggered this....
  4. Security Threats Under Virus & threat protection and Protection History

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. security - virus & threat protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...
  6. The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek

in Windows 10 News
    The Modern Workplace with Microsoft Managed Desktop: A Sneak Peek: Legacy devices. Outdated tools. Apps that freeze or lag. When you’re accustomed to these and other daily inconveniences of workplace computing, it’s hard to visualize what’s achievable with a modern device experience. That’s why we’re excited to post our new Microsoft...
  7. New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in April - tools for the modern workplace: This month, we’re kicking off a new approach and moving from our monthly “What’s new in Office 365” blog to “What’s new in Microsoft 365.” We’re also consolidating updates from across Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security on the new Microsoft 365 site....
  8. Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    Fujitsu and Microsoft advancing security in modern workplace: The business world is quickly evolving to a place where many employees work remotely. The benefits of working remote are numerous, yet with this transition comes potential security risks. To better protect and secure a mobile workforce, Fujitsu has teamed with Microsoft to...
  9. #MSIgnite - AI, management, and security to empower modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite - AI, management, and security to empower modern workplace: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Building on our vision for the modern workplace, today at the Microsoft Ignite conference in Orlando, we’re announcing the expansion of Microsoft 365 as well as a number of new product capabilities that empower everyone to be...
  10. Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace

in Windows 10 News
    Connecting with partners to empower the modern workplace: At Inspire, WDG introduces new ways to empower its partners to achieve more, including Windows integration into Microsoft 365, virtualization opportunities for Windows 10 E3 and E5 customers, a Surface partnership with IBM, and the expanded Mixed Reality Partner Program....