Windows 10: Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

Discus and support Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Team,I have the below setup -1 - Dubai - ADC server AEDI-DC012 - Dubai Branch cache server AEDI-IX023 -UK Datacenter server - DC Server... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NIHAL JAISWAL, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

Hello Team,I have the below setup -1 - Dubai - ADC server AEDI-DC012 - Dubai Branch cache server AEDI-IX023 -UK Datacenter server - DC Server GBEM-DC01When I try to log in to RDP with Hostname to AEDI-IX02 with domain credentials getting "Securing remote connection... login failed"if I try with IP it works fine.When I try to log in with IP or Hostname and use local administrator which created AEDI-IX02 able to take RDP.Also able to take RDP with domain credentials to Dubai ADC AEDI-DC01 from UK. Please help me into this.

:)

NIHAL JAISWAL, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Gue11 Win User

Remote Desktop Login: login settings are missing

I have a question about remote desktop login: Two of our clients (Lenovo notebooks) do not have the login settings (user name, request login information).

Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname [​IMG]

RemoteDesktop-Version: Shellversion 10.0.19041

Both notebooks are in a Windows domain. They can connect different computers via RemoteDeskop, but for some connections RemoteDesktop crashes without an error message. And all of this with different connections: e.g. CientA can connect to ServerX, but ClientB cannot. The connection to ServerY works with ClientB, but not with ClientA. I have already deleted and recreated the login information several times, but without success. Win10Prof version and updates are the same for both notebooks. I couldn't find any differences in the group policies either. Both Windows users are local admins.

Very strange for me is: If you call mstsc via the command line (cmd) with the option /v:servername, the connection works correct, the window for the credentials appears

I can change user and password and the connection works fine.

Thanks for help, Guenter

Gue11, Dec 1, 2022
  3. asb2106 Win User
    Remote desktop login issues, please help

Ok, so I got remote desktop working, the only problem is, when I log off of the remote computer, the host does not log it self back in.

Ive even tried disabling my the password on the account to login and hope when I logged off that it would just resume on the host, but no such luck.

Basically what I want to be able to do is connect to my house computer at work, and be able to use the computer like I would with remote desktop, however, when I log off, I want the host to resume as the same user still.

Any way to get to that solution is great, willing to try anything! Please help!!

asb2106, Dec 1, 2022
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

Intel AMT Security Issue Lets Attackers Bypass Login Credentials

Next up: security vulnerability found in every router ever with default login credentials...

Thema:

Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

1. Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname - Similar Threads - Securing remote connection

2. Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname: Hello Team,I have the below setup -1 - Dubai - ADC server AEDI-DC012 - Dubai Branch cache server AEDI-IX023 -UK Datacenter server - DC Server GBEM-DC01When I try to log in to RDP with Hostname to AEDI-IX02 with domain credentials getting "Securing remote connection... login...
  3. Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Securing remote connection... login failed if try o login with Hostname: Hello Team,I have the below setup -1 - Dubai - ADC server AEDI-DC012 - Dubai Branch cache server AEDI-IX023 -UK Datacenter server - DC Server GBEM-DC01When I try to log in to RDP with Hostname to AEDI-IX02 with domain credentials getting "Securing remote connection... login...
  4. Login to Windows Security fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login to Windows Security fails: I was attempting to edit a png file using apps that come with Windows 11, and ran into the need to access Windows Security. My computer has 8 p;rocessors and 32 GB of RAM. I received the attached error message. Can anyone explain how I could be out of memory needed to sign in...
  5. Login to Windows Security fails

Login to Windows Security fails: I was attempting to edit a png file using apps that come with Windows 11, and ran into the need to access Windows Security. My computer has 8 p;rocessors and 32 GB of RAM. I received the attached error message. Can anyone explain how I could be out of memory needed to sign in...
  6. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Login: How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/208e168c-5155-4931-8e12-bffb45c00cd9
  7. Remote Login

Remote Login: How can I remote login to a friends computer using Microsoft login? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-login/208e168c-5155-4931-8e12-bffb45c00cd9
  8. Remote Login

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Remote Login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Login: Hi can any one offer some help?I need to be able to remote into my Desk top PC when i'm travelling, however even though i purchased windows pro to get this functionality, i still cannot remote into my desktop unless i'm sat at my desk top. Ive tried stopping it going into...
  10. fail to login remote desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    fail to login remote desktop: I have a windows server 2012R2, and have 2 local account for remote purpose (account A : with administrator group, account B : not in administrator group) when remote from a windows 7, everything works fine, but when remote from a windows 10, 1) only the account B is...