Windows 10: Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

Discus and support Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning are making a big impact on how people work, socialize, and live their lives. As consumption of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft

Source: Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft - Microsoft Secure

:)

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

Read more: Microsoft is experimenting with the next big tech trend: AI and machine learning WinBeta

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Cliff S Win User
    Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

Just a thought, what warnings will Windows Skynet give us in the future:

Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft [​IMG]

Cliff S, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Source: Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) | Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog

See also: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) | edX

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Securing the future of AI and machine learning at Microsoft - Similar Threads - Securing future machine

2. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  3. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning: Why does the lock screen image always have the "AI is learning" answer when you choose if you like the photo or not, but then is still as dumb as a box of rocks when it chooses other images? Please Microsoft, can you tell your AI "If a pic has any manmade object in them and...
  4. Lock Screen "AI" isn't learning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.

in Cortana
    Why is Machine Learning supposed to be AI? I don't see how it is intelligent.: Maybe I've just missed it, but why is Machine Learning ML usually categorized as Artificial Intelligence? It seems to me that ML is nothing more than a correlator, something that recognizes an image or data pattern. My eye recognizes faces, but they only report the...
  6. How AI could shape the future of journalism

in Windows 10 News
    How AI could shape the future of journalism: Editor’s note: What impact can AI have on journalism? That is a question the Google News Initiative is exploring through a partnership with Polis, the international journalism think tank at the London School of Economics and Political Science. The following post is written by...
  7. window 10 machine learning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    window 10 machine learning: Good morning Recently, I have an inquiry to see the article, I will contact you. Windows 10 Future Feature Updates May Be Updated for Machine Learning I confirmed the contents. In fact, please check if there is a plan to be provided in the 1809 feature update. * Moved from...
  8. Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge

in Windows 10 News
    Advancing the future of society with AI and the intelligent edge: The world is a computer, filled with an incredible amount of data. By 2020, the average person will generate 1.5GB of data a day, a smart home 50GB and a smart city, a whopping 250 petabytes of data per day. This data presents an enormous opportunity for developers — giving...
  9. Gaming with Windows Machine Learning

in Windows 10 News
    Gaming with Windows Machine Learning: Neural Networks Will Revolutionize Gaming Earlier this month, Microsoft announced the availability of Windows Machine Learning. We mentioned the wide-ranging applications of WinML on areas as diverse as security, productivity, and the internet of things. We even showed how...
  10. Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft experimenting with next tech trend: AI and machine learning: Microsoft is determined not to miss out on artificial intelligence (AI), the next big trend in technology that will, over time, filter into how everyone uses hardware, software, and the internet. Unlike mobile, which the company missed (and continues to miss) by a mile,...