Windows 10: Security alert on C:\Program...

Discus and support Security alert on C:\Program... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Symantec Security Suite is warning me that the file video.ui.exe in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_10.19011.11311.0_x648wekyb3d8bbewe folder... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AIMWeb, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AIMWeb Win User

Security alert on C:\Program...

Symantec Security Suite is warning me that the file video.ui.exe in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_10.19011.11311.0_x648wekyb3d8bbewe folder is not signed and has an "Unproven" trust level.

Is this safe? If yes, why isn't Microsoft signing their code?

:)

AIMWeb, Feb 7, 2019

2. pop-ups security alerts

Tried everything that was suggested . Still getting security alerts ( even while reading the e-mail from this issue .Also .when I tried to enter command prompt as was suggested on this .
    • Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Select Command Prompt.
    • Type cd/.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff.
    • Press Enter.
    • This did not go through .I forget the answer it gave ?
    • But nothing happened to change the fact I get security alerts ( in all I.E 11 , yahoo.ca.com/ my home page & Facebook ) in fact on any page I open .So annoying .I click esc, it stops and comes right back on my screen .Also tried the internet
      settings suggested on tools .Dated Aug,20.2017. Thank you .

leonormarie, Feb 7, 2019
  3. Smeed Win User
  4. Billy Med Win User

Emergency Alerts

Hi Stephanie,

Just to confirm, is this the same thing that you tried on your phone, in order to turn off Amber Alerts?

• Open Settings.
    • Tap on System.
    • Tap on Messaging.
    • Tap on the Change emergency alert settings link.
    • Turn on or off the emergency alerts you want.

Let us know if this was the same thing that you tried.

We would also suggest to reset your phone after doing these steps to ensure that the changes on your phone's settings will be refreshed.

Simply press and hold the Power and Volume down button for 15 seconds and then release your hold afterwards.

Billy Med, Feb 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Security alert on C:\Program... - Similar Threads - Security alert Program

2. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable security alerts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable security alerts: Hello. I was notified of Microsoft Visual 2010 C++ Redistributable vulnerability alerts on Windows server 2019. However, I don't have any .NET of Visual Studio based apps running. I don't see Visual Studio installed anywhere. I am trying to find where the exe or dlls related...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable security alerts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable security alerts: Hello. I was notified of Microsoft Visual 2010 C++ Redistributable vulnerability alerts on Windows server 2019. However, I don't have any .NET of Visual Studio based apps running. I don't see Visual Studio installed anywhere. I am trying to find where the exe or dlls related...
  4. security alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security alert: today i received a security alert about a recent sign in that might have been suspicious.the date was from June 2021 so what are you talking about? I don't consider that recent, do you. There's nowhere to answer the alert, of course. Am I supposed to remember June 5 2021?...
  5. security alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security alert: today i received a security alert about a recent sign in that might have been suspicious.the date was from June 2021 so what are you talking about? I don't consider that recent, do you. There's nowhere to answer the alert, of course. Am I supposed to remember June 5 2021?...
  6. Security alert!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Security alert!: Hi, guys. So I woke up this morning, I booted my laptop as usual, only to find that my firewall is turned off, along with my real time Web protection inside of Malwarebytes premium. I'm kinda panicking right now since I can't turn on firewall and real time web protection....
  7. Security alert on C:\Program...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security alert on C:\Program...: Symantec Security Suite is warning me that the file video.ui.exe in the C:\Program Files\Microsoft.ZuneVideo_10.19011.11311.0_x648wekyb3d8bbewe folder is not signed and has an "Unproven" trust level. Is this safe? If yes, why isn't Microsoft signing their code?...
  8. Security Alert

Security Alert: I have received a message from Microsoft that says it is a security alert and I am to call Microsoft immediately at a certain number. It then says I will have my computer shut down if I try to exit the page. Is this a scam....
  9. Security Alert

Security Alert: Windows Security Alert. Apple Ends Support for QuickTime for Windows; New Vulnerabilities Announced Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime for Windows Today - 47453
  10. Security Alert

in Windows 10 News
    Security Alert: Windows Security Alert. Apple Ends Support for QuickTime for Windows; New Vulnerabilities Announced Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime for Windows Today - 47451

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft.zunevideo_10.19011.11311.0

2. C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe extoff

3. Microsoft.ZuneVideo_10.19011