Windows 10: Security Alert Pop Ups

Discus and support Security Alert Pop Ups in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; im running 1909 and recently had some updates since then I am getting security alerts pop up when on certain sites not sure which ones though is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bartjunited, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Security Alert Pop Ups

im running 1909 and recently had some updates

since then I am getting security alerts pop up when on certain sites

not sure which ones though

is this usual behaviour?

TIA Bart

:)

bartjunited, Nov 9, 2020

2. pop-ups security alerts

Tried everything that was suggested . Still getting security alerts ( even while reading the e-mail from this issue .Also .when I tried to enter command prompt as was suggested on this .
    • Right-click on the Start menu.
    • Select Command Prompt.
    • Type cd/.
    • Press Enter.
    • Type "C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe" -extoff.
    • Press Enter.
    • This did not go through .I forget the answer it gave ?
    • But nothing happened to change the fact I get security alerts ( in all I.E 11 , yahoo.ca.com/ my home page & Facebook ) in fact on any page I open .So annoying .I click esc, it stops and comes right back on my screen .Also tried the internet
      settings suggested on tools .Dated Aug,20.2017. Thank you .

leonormarie, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Ryan Pag Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 security alert pop ups

Hello Lisa,

To better assist you, can you please provide the complete message of the security alert pop up?

You may follow the steps below to disable the security warning:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Press Alt + X to open Tools, then select
      Internet Options
    • Click Security tab and Click Custom Level.
    • Go to Miscellaneous section.
    • Search Display mixed content, then change to Enable.

For more details on Internet Explorer, try this
    link

Let us know the outcome.

Ryan Pag, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Security Alert Pop Ups

a problem with a security alert popping up

Look if I follow link I get this and it is from Asus Bios

Security Alert Pop Ups [​IMG]

and Samuria got and commented on same thing.

Caledon Ken, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Security Alert Pop Ups

1. Security Alert Pop Ups - Similar Threads - Security Alert Pop

2. security alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security alert: today i received a security alert about a recent sign in that might have been suspicious.the date was from June 2021 so what are you talking about? I don't consider that recent, do you. There's nowhere to answer the alert, of course. Am I supposed to remember June 5 2021?...
  3. Pop ups on security

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop ups on security: Anyone know what this is and how to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-ups-on-security/4d9a029b-fcb9-4001-811d-0f0d748fe51e
  4. Security scam alert - continues to pop up while using internet explorer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security scam alert - continues to pop up while using internet explorer: A "Microsoft security alert" with a continuous alarm sound keeps popping up on my father's PC when he moves from page to page online. It is redirecting to this page: https://areuk2.ga/mamo-4046/Edge-416528/ How can I prevent this from happening now and help him to not...
  5. Pop up Computer Virus Alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pop up Computer Virus Alert: [ATTACH] I get this message sometimes whenever im on any browser/tab and it also sometimes sends pop up messages saying stuff about viruses and sometimes sends messages saying, "_____ wants a s#x partner" I dont know what to do and am pretty sure it is not real and...
  6. A security pop up?!!!!

A security pop up?!!!!: I dont know what is going on! I was just studying and this popped up! I tried calling the help part of microsoft and the security portion but its after hours! Someone plz help ! How do i get rid of this ?? [IMG]...
  7. a problem with a security alert popping up

a problem with a security alert popping up: I just turn on my Dell laptop Inspiron 15-3541 OS Win 10 Home 32 bit. I am on my backup laptop and backup ISP. The primary ISP is down. The Dell laptop has no internet connection but I keep getting this "Security Alert" window on the Dell. See the Dropbox link Dropbox -...
  8. Internet Security Alert POP-UP Scam

Internet Security Alert POP-UP Scam: I have Pcmatik but I keep getting the above listed virus. I am told I have to buy a program called ReimageRepair to fix the problem. I thought Pcmatik was supposed to take care of this? frumenti...
  9. "Safe to remove" alert not popping up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Safe to remove" alert not popping up: Hello, I know this is something minor, but this issue just came out of nowhere and I have to idea what the cause is. When I choose the option to safely remove a USB or External HDD from the icon in the System tray, normally an alert would pop up saying that I can safely...
  10. Security Alert

in Windows 10 News
    Security Alert: Windows Security Alert. Apple Ends Support for QuickTime for Windows; New Vulnerabilities Announced Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime for Windows Today - 47451