Windows 10: Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

Discus and support Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RevocationIssue, Aug 17, 2022.

1. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many there are. There is a new one popping up every minute.Here is the actual certificate:

:)

RevocationIssue, Aug 17, 2022

2. revocation security certificate

Hello,

Consider providing more details.

If you're getting 'Revocation information for the security certificate for this site is not available' message, I
    do not recommend you to continue browsing that website.

Regards.

Kapil Arya MVP, Aug 17, 2022
  3. revocation security certificate

revocation security certificate message on website

CharlotteWilliams3, Aug 17, 2022
  4. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

security certificate

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would like to know if this issue occur on Different Web browsers too?

I would suggest you to try the following steps, when you access secured website you may get this error message.

1. Open Internet Explorer and verify that the page you are trying to view is listing a certificate error.

2. To clear the certificate error goes to Tools --> Internet Options from the menu of IE 11.

3. Click on the advanced tab and scroll down to the security section. Clear the boxes for: "Check for publisher's certificate revocation" and "Check for server certificate revocation".

4. Click Apply and Ok.

5. Attempt to reload the page by clicking the Refresh button at the end of the address bar or by pressing the F5 key. Your page should now load as expected.

This error can be cause by the SSL certificate of the website – maybe it was not issued by a trusted Certification Authority on the client side. It could even be an attempt to fool you or intercept data you send to the server. Or maybe the certificate has
    expired.

I suggest you to refer to the Microsoft help article and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/931850

I would suggest you to refer the link below and check if it helps:

Certificate errors: FAQ

Certificate errors: FAQ

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Swathi Ravichandran, Aug 17, 2022
Thema:

Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

1. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not... - Similar Threads - Security Alert Revocation

2. security alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security alert: today i received a security alert about a recent sign in that might have been suspicious.the date was from June 2021 so what are you talking about? I don't consider that recent, do you. There's nowhere to answer the alert, of course. Am I supposed to remember June 5 2021?...
  3. security alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security alert: today i received a security alert about a recent sign in that might have been suspicious.the date was from June 2021 so what are you talking about? I don't consider that recent, do you. There's nowhere to answer the alert, of course. Am I supposed to remember June 5 2021?...
  4. Privacy Alert "Cookie Information"

Privacy Alert "Cookie Information": Privacy Alert This was coming from a pop up saying yahoo and other domains are requesting to save a file on my computer called cookie. This is the data d=AQABBAT-YWMCEJ0KAXSkOGhqnDepEtYeLvoFEgEBAQFPY2NrYwAAAAAA_eMAAA&S=AQAAAro-b--7nTh5ZzP82VRSr3oI need more information...
  5. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...: Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many there are. There is a new one popping up every minute.Here is the actual certificate:...
  6. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...: Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many there are. There is a new one popping up every minute.Here is the actual certificate:...
  7. Message: Site not secure. Someone is trying to steal information

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Message: Site not secure. Someone is trying to steal information: I am working from home. I have been able to access my outlook work email from my work website everyday until Tuesday. Now I receive the message above. I contacted the IT person at my job who believes the problem is on my end. I need help as I need access to my email to do my...
  8. security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...

security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...: When I boot my computer I get this security alert: security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be verified The reason for this alert is listed as: the name on the security alert is invalid or does not match the name of the...
  9. revocation security certificate

revocation security certificate: revocation security certificate message on website https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/revocation-security-certificate/5e0008c3-4276-4088-b975-d0aba9e572dc"
  10. Security Alert

in Windows 10 News
    Security Alert: Windows Security Alert. Apple Ends Support for QuickTime for Windows; New Vulnerabilities Announced Urgent Call to Action: Uninstall QuickTime for Windows Today - 47451