Windows 10: security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...

Discus and support security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I boot my computer I get this security alert: security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AudioDoc, Jun 14, 2019.

1. AudioDoc Win User

security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...

When I boot my computer I get this security alert:

security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be verified

The reason for this alert is listed as: the name on the security alert is invalid or does not match the name of the site.

Do you want to proceed?

I click no. It ill keep nagging at me all day. I have no idea is this is an Incoming or outgoing issue.

I have viewed the certificate and it is changing names, so its not always the same site doing this.

What is this? How to I stop it or block this site/sites from trying to access my computer.

I have scanned with Windows Defender and with Malware bites. They are not finding anything.

Is there not a setting to block anything that does not have a valid certificate? Without nagging at me all day?

:)

AudioDoc, Jun 14, 2019

2. The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the Internet Explorer fails to work in Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

The error “The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified” might occur if there is a problem with a certificate or a web server’s use of the
    certificate. A website's certificate identifies the web server and it enables Internet explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Internet explorer can help keep your information more secure by warning you about certificate errors.

I suggest you to follow the below troubleshooting methods and check if it resolves the issue.

Method 1: Run the Internet Explorer Safety troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with privacy and security features of the Internet Explorer. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel
    by right click on Start Button.

2. In the search box, type
    troubleshooter
    , and then click Troubleshooting.

3. Click on the view all
    option on the left panel.

4. Run the Internet Explorer Safety
    troubleshooter.

Method 2: Enable Safe Mode with Networking to check if the issue occurs.

Step 1: Safe Mode with Networking

I suggest you to check if the issue occurs in
    Safe Mode with Networking

Safe mode with Networking starts Windows in safe mode and includes the network drivers, services needed to access the Internet or other computers on your network.

Refer below link to Enable Safe Mode with Networking.

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2: Perform Clean Boot

If the issue does not persists in Safe Mode, then perform a
    Clean Boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as Clean Boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

To do this, refer below article on how to perform a Clean Boot in Windows.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: The troubleshooting steps in the above link are meant for windows 8, however, you can use the same for windows 10 as well.

IMPORTANT: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot"
    in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Click here for more solutions
    to fix issues related to Internet Explorer.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Jun 14, 2019
  3. ABDXE Win User
    The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified

I have randomly had these 2 error messages for more than a week and all troubleshoot have not been able to solve it.

I have done internet reset,

uninstall and reinstall internet explorer,

run antivirus,

upgraded windows 8.1 to windows 10.

I need help. The error messages are:

1 The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified.

2. Internet explorer has stopped working.

ABDXE, Jun 14, 2019
  4. security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...

the identity of the website or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified

Hello Pradeep,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

The error “The identity of this web site or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified” might occur if there is a problem with a certificate or a web server’s use of the certificate. A website's certificate identifies
    the web server and it enables Internet explorer to establish a secure connection with the site. Internet explorer can help keep your information more secure by warning you about certificate errors.

Let us try the following steps, and check fi it helps.

Step 1: Run the Internet Explorer Safety troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with privacy and security features of the Internet Explorer. Here's how:

1. Open Control Panel
    by right click on Start Button.

2. In the search box, type
    troubleshooter
    , and then click Troubleshooting.

3. Click on the view all
    option on the left panel.

4. Run the Internet Explorer Safety
    troubleshooter.

Step 2: Enable Safe Mode with Networking to check if the issue occurs.

Safe mode with Networking starts Windows in safe mode and includes the network drivers, services needed to access the Internet or other computers on your network.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be...

1. security alert, the identity of the web site or integrity of this connection cannot be... - Similar Threads - security alert identity

2. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...: Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many there are. There is a new one popping up every minute.Here is the actual certificate:...
  3. Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security Alert - Revocation information for the securtiy certificate for this site is not...: Hi there, How can i get rid of this popup which never ends. There are billions of them. I moved them apart like that, so that you can see how many there are. There is a new one popping up every minute.Here is the actual certificate:...
  4. Cannot Find the Default Web Site

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find the Default Web Site: Hi,Just want to ask because I think I deleted the default website/sites in IIS and I can't access my localhost. It was working before. I think the windows features are correctly configured. Hope someone can answer my question because I need to install ERP in my local for...
  5. Cannot Find the Default Web Site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot Find the Default Web Site: Hi,Just want to ask because I think I deleted the default website/sites in IIS and I can't access my localhost. It was working before. I think the windows features are correctly configured. Hope someone can answer my question because I need to install ERP in my local for...
  6. Cannot log on to a specific web site

Cannot log on to a specific web site: Hi: I use edge and I cannot log on to my account at Vanguard Financial. If I use Internet Explorer then it works just fine. This is what happens. I go to the Vanguard web site and their start page comes up. I enter my user and password information and the phone rings...
  7. Can't connect to certain web sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to certain web sites: I keep getting the following message"Can't connect to this page. This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafeTLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website owners" Bearing in mind that people like AMEX and other bank site are affected ,I...
  8. cannot access web site

cannot access web site: When I try to access my bank, I am given this message: sua/devicetag/error? This began to happen after I had cleared history and cache. It only happens with firefox. There is no problem with chrome. Is there a solution?...
  9. Some web sites can't connect

Some web sites can't connect: My laptop cant connect the some web sites .i visit your website on my phone ,apply the given solutions ,but still my laptop cant connect to the internet.please give me a another solution...
  10. web site secure

web site secure: Hello, Across the top where the web address is I see site not secure, It happens on outlook.com and several others. Any suggestions or help as to why this happens? Thank you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security alert the identity of this website

2. the identity of this website or the integrity

3. the identtity of this web site or the integrity

4. security alert identity integrity windows 10,
  5. identity of this web site or the integrity warning,
  6. security alert the identity of this website or the integrity of this connection cannot be verified,
  7. security alert the identity of this web site or