Windows 10: security and privacy

Discus and support security and privacy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can not remove the virus permanently in my windows 10. when I remove this it again attack my pc. how can I remove this permanently?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Maksudur Rahman Nirob, May 11, 2020.

1. security and privacy

security and privacy 774f7cae-e69b-421c-b8c6-a6348a70e8aa?upload=true.jpg

I can not remove the virus permanently in my windows 10. when I remove this it again attack my pc. how can I remove this permanently?

:)

Maksudur Rahman Nirob, May 11, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Looking to secure my privacy

Data security is an illusion. If someone wants your information bad enough they will get it.
    I suggest you just enjoy your life and don't worry about it.

Kreij, May 11, 2020
  3. Looking to secure my privacy

What can be locked, can be unlocked. My suggestion is if you want to be secure do not say or do anything online you wouldn't say to a cop........yes I troll cops in real life. Its a sickness.

TheMailMan78, May 11, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

security and privacy

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, May 11, 2020
Thema:

security and privacy

1. security and privacy - Similar Threads - security privacy

2. More intuitive privacy and security controls in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 News
    More intuitive privacy and security controls in Google Chrome: Keeping you safe and secure online is part of Chrome’s DNA. Along with providing strong default protections, we aim to give you accessible, intuitive, and useful controls so you can make choices that are right for you. So, today we’ve started rolling...
  3. Security and privacy.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security and privacy.: My Laptop allows me to sign in using my email. - which is how I set it up as Administrator. My user name is not recognized by my password as only my email address is. I have done everything windows support online has said and still I cannot add a name. When I select edit...
  4. [Help] I am using a loaner laptop from my college, should I take any security/privacy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Help] I am using a loaner laptop from my college, should I take any security/privacy...: Because all my classes shifted online my school gave out laptops for us to use if we wanted. I will use it primarily for classwork and I'll try to avoid using it for personal stuff like paying online bills. Are there anything I can do to protect my privacy? I uninstalled a...
  5. Microsoft outlines privacy and security in Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft outlines privacy and security in Microsoft Teams: Almost overnight, video conferencing has become a big part of our daily life and work. A few weeks in, my team and I at Microsoft have adjusted to the new reality of seeing each other’s homes, complete with dogs, cats, and other family members. Everyone around the...
  6. Major privacy and security issue!

Major privacy and security issue!: Microsoft forces Internet Explorer and Microsoft edge on your computer to visit bing.com and secretly plant internet browsing files and cookies from bing on your pc. Don't believe me? Try this: Fix the privacy and security settings on your computer and IE and MS Edge browser...
  7. Any new/good flags for security or privacy? (Edge chr)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any new/good flags for security or privacy? (Edge chr): I'm looking for good stable flags for improving my security, sandbox and privacy, if you know any good flags to switch on let me know :) and god damn i love the new edge, who loves it also? submitted by /u/brent005 [link] [comments]...
  8. Windows 10 Security and Privacy.

Windows 10 Security and Privacy.: My windows defender has stopped working and shows unexpected error plz guide me how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-security-and-privacy/bc6033ba-2f66-49f1-9c42-705112585e32"
  9. Improved Security and Privacy Indicators in Firefox 70

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Security and Privacy Indicators in Firefox 70: The upcoming Firefox 70 release will update the security and privacy indicators in the URL bar. In recent years we have seen a great increase in the number of websites that are delivered securely via HTTPS. At the same time, privacy threats have become more prevalent on the...
  10. Whiteboard security and privacy

Whiteboard security and privacy: Good Day I am struggling to find answers on some security and privacy questions related to Whiteboard. - Where is Whiteboard info saved when either using a Win 10 device , Android or IOS, , we don't use surface books. (this is via the app and web client ) ? - I saw another...