Windows 10: security and privacy

Discus and support security and privacy in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am trying to change my sign in settings, but system does not accept my password I just changed. Why?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FailedPegasus36, Dec 18, 2020.

1. security and privacy

I am trying to change my sign in settings, but system does not accept my password I just changed. Why?

:)

FailedPegasus36, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Kreij Win User

Looking to secure my privacy

Data security is an illusion. If someone wants your information bad enough they will get it.
    I suggest you just enjoy your life and don't worry about it.

Kreij, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Looking to secure my privacy

What can be locked, can be unlocked. My suggestion is if you want to be secure do not say or do anything online you wouldn't say to a cop........yes I troll cops in real life. Its a sickness.

TheMailMan78, Dec 18, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

security and privacy

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

security and privacy

1. security and privacy - Similar Threads - security privacy

2. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  3. Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Windows Security in Privacy & security settings: I recently bought a new PC and it seems a lot of windows features are still missing, one is Windows Security. I have watched tutorials online and saw that they have Windows Security in Privacy & security settings but my PC doesn't have that option, only Find my device is...
  4. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  5. App Permission in Privacy and Security.

App Permission in Privacy and Security.: I have Window 11 Build: 26058.1300. I have by accidently block a permission of some app when there was allow or block. Now i am unable to start the application. I have deleted and reinstall as well but nothing working. Any one know how to reset the app permission to default....
  6. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  7. Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access

Quick Assist security issue, MS Account Privacy history keeps open access: I had Microsoft Support use Quick Asist in Windows 11 to remotely connect to my computer about 2 months ago about a problem I reported. Then Microsoft Support remotely connected back to my system without my assistance to research the problem. After the problem got resolved,...
  8. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  9. Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings

Teams does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings: The Teams app does not appear in Microphone security and privacy settings.Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teams-does-not-appear-in-microphone-security-and/3b66f0db-0e2d-4d9d-b153-64809bee66c3
  10. Failing at Privacy & security Searching Windows > Exclude folders from enhanced search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing at Privacy & security Searching Windows > Exclude folders from enhanced search: Hi,I'm trying to remove folders from the "Exclude folders from enhanced search" and its all the time closes the window and crashes.I checked the event viewer and noticed the failure but don't know how to figure it out....