Windows 10: Security and Using unathorised files for gaining access

Discus and support Security and Using unathorised files for gaining access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi everybody I don't know much about Security or ways to protect a computer or detecting a harmful file or removing a hidden remote program or anything... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sean_119, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Sean_119 Win User

Security and Using unathorised files for gaining access

Hi everybody I don't know much about Security or ways to protect a computer or detecting a harmful file or removing a hidden remote program or anything related but I'm very interested in learning and knowing more about how to recognize, detect and stop a harmful file from coming in our computer or worst getting activated, or to learn about how to find these kind of files in a computer and destroy them ?. And what I love most is how to track them to their host or owner so please if you have any good information specially if u have some advanced knowledge about security and hack share here or also if u know of a Person, Article, community, or a training video, application, website please post the links here

Thank you in advance Security and Using unathorised files for gaining access :D

I'd more appreciate it if posts were only related to Microsoft and Windows .

:)

Sean_119, Dec 18, 2018

2. File history on USB security user access

Hi,

To isolate this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Open File History folder.
    • Select all the files that you don't want to be accessed.
    • Right-click on the highlighted files and choose Properties.
    • Go to Security tab.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Select all the user account that you don't want to have access on your File History folder.
    • Click on Disable inheritance.
    • Lastly, click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Desiree Yau, Dec 18, 2018
  3. Composer Win User
    File access denied to many files

Since Upgrading to Windows 10, I am now experiencing problems accessing many files?

How can I gain access to ALL my files?

Can this be done in one operation, easily, or is it difficult?

Step by Step instructions would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks

Composer, Dec 18, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

GlobalScape Gives Business Users Secure and Convenient Mobile File Access

GlobalSCAPE, Inc. introduced a new capability today that enables users to securely access their business files from any popular smartphone or mobile device. The new capability, Secure Mobile Access module, combines TappIn's mobile file access with GlobalSCAPE’s proven solution, Enhanced File Transfer (EFT) Server, and allows businesses and IT departments to control the rapidly growing "Bring Your Own Device" trend.

The Secure Mobile Access module represents the first significant product integration with mobile file sharing innovator TappIn, Inc. since it was acquired by GlobalSCAPE last December. In just two months following the acquisition, GlobalSCAPE completed development to combine the convenience of TappIn’s mobile file access with the strong security measures of EFT Server.

In EFT Server, administrators have a variety of options for managing and controlling user access. With the Secure Mobile Access module, users can access files inside folders, including read-only access for specific users, with the easy-to-use TappIn interface after activating a TappIn account on their mobile device. Because the files are being accessed directly from the source, such as an office computer, and are not stored in the cloud, there is no uploading required before accessing the files.

“In today’s always-on environment, businesses know that employees need and are finding ways to access work files from mobile devices. GlobalSCAPE’s Secure Mobile Access module delivers the convenient access that business users demand with GlobalSCAPE’s enterprise-grade secure file transfer solution, EFT Server,” says GlobalSCAPE CEO Jim Morris. “TappIn’s expertise gives us a significant advantage in developing an advanced, effective mobile access solution, and we’re pleased to now offer these enhanced capabilities to our business customers.”

For more information please visit www.globalscape.com or stop by GlobalSCAPE’s booth number 1659 at the RSA 2012 Conference Feb. 28 to Mar. 1 to see a demo of this new capability.

btarunr, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Security and Using unathorised files for gaining access - Similar Threads - Security Using unathorised

2. Can't gain access after using the Recovery key.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't gain access after using the Recovery key.: Lenovo with Windows 11 enabled Bitlocker after an update and restart. I am unable to use fingerprint, pin, or password to gain access to the PC....
  3. Can't gain access after using the Recovery key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't gain access after using the Recovery key.: Lenovo with Windows 11 enabled Bitlocker after an update and restart. I am unable to use fingerprint, pin, or password to gain access to the PC....
  4. gaining access to a deceased's account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  5. gaining access to a deceased's account

gaining access to a deceased's account: How do I turn off the automatic lockout for too many wrong guesses?My mother just died on Sunday, and I'm trying to get into her computer so I can cancel her Amazon Prime subscription and any other paid services. I have her password notebook, but I can't find the login...
  6. How do I gain permissions to access the WindowsApps file?

How do I gain permissions to access the WindowsApps file?: I am unable to access the Windowsapps file within program files even though I am the only account on my pc. I have the administrator myself as the owner of the file but I am still unable to assign permission....
  7. Failled to gain access to administor

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Failled to gain access to administor: I can't delete or move any of my file When i try to do any action to the files, it says i need to have administor access and i chose continue, entered password, it usually solve but today i can't, im using administor account but can't access to administor., , , , , ....
  8. How to gain unique access to a file in a internal network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to gain unique access to a file in a internal network: I want to keep a file updated and this file is accessible by multiple users. This file can be on a folder of an internal network. When this file is on my local machine and two instances of my software try to access the file, the first gain access open and lock for...
  9. Help me gain access to my files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me gain access to my files: My laptop came with a 1 tb hard drive with an additional m.2 ssd slot. After using it without ssd for a while, I recently purchased a samsung m.2 ssd. I managed to install windows on it but for some reason the windows installation on my hard drive became corrupt ( i know it...
  10. Decrypt File and to gain access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Decrypt File and to gain access: Hello, recently I upgraded to Windows 10, but I saved a couple of files from Windows 7. It has a yellow lock that signifies that is encrypted. It also says when I try to open it, "You do not have permission to open this file. See the owner of the file or an administrator to...