Windows 10: "security apps" in the store, thanks microsoft

Discus and support "security apps" in the store, thanks microsoft in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SheeEttin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ipt6yk/security_apps_in_the_store_thanks_microsoft/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SheeEttin, Sep 9, 2020.

1. "security apps" in the store, thanks microsoft

/u/SheeEttin, Sep 9, 2020

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Sep 9, 2020
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Sep 9, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

"security apps" in the store, thanks microsoft

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Sep 9, 2020
Thema:

"security apps" in the store, thanks microsoft

1. "security apps" in the store, thanks microsoft - Similar Threads - security apps store

2. Thank you, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thank you, Microsoft.: The morning opening of unique and striking windows photographs are often morning improvement experiences for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-microsoft/39d3d5d1-dec6-42ae-a1c4-f4f83ff296b2
  3. Thank you, Microsoft.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you, Microsoft.: The morning opening of unique and striking windows photographs are often morning improvement experiences for me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-microsoft/39d3d5d1-dec6-42ae-a1c4-f4f83ff296b2
  4. Thanks Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thanks Microsoft: Hi Microsoft.I just want to thank however is creating new drivers for my old intel G31 G33 express chipset for the past 2 weeks.Ive observed a big improvement in my games and system performance.Thanks to the parties for creating this.Im grateful...
  5. Security of Apps in Microsoft Store

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security of Apps in Microsoft Store: Are all the apps in Microsoft Store is secured?[Original Title: question] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-of-apps-in-microsoft-store/9681d055-3f60-4827-9520-1b341af340c2
  6. Thank you, Microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Thank you, Microsoft: I just want to say thanks. Thanks for making me go to a remote site to wake up 3 computers, where your stealth update last night November 25th 2020 for that poor excuse of a browser aka Credge and whatever stuff you updated, somehow decided to reset my sleep setting from...
  7. microsoft store apps security

microsoft store apps security: what do I need to do to get my Non-Microsoft apps to download on my windows 10 pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-security/4d520b73-f776-4042-9893-38e0499a7a36"
  8. Microsoft store apps Security

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store apps Security: Is there any possible way i can password protect my microsoft store apps. not necessary only a microsoft app, it can b any app through which can set up a password lock on any microsoft store app....
  9. Thanks Microsoft

Thanks Microsoft: The Forum users get such great help from the Staff of Helpers and Advisers . But does anyone ever say thank you. People crying for help Viruses, Bugs ,Ransomeware, Scammers , etc. And its Free . We now have a top of the range Windows Security getting better AV Test results...
  10. Thanks Microsoft Angels

Thanks Microsoft Angels: Its easy to complain you hold a door open for somebody they walk through not a thank you nothing . In our Community we are watched over by a Host of unseen Angels . They deal with our problems they give advice some are Moderators some just Volunteers but they are...