Windows 10: Security at a glance and run.vbs error

Discus and support Security at a glance and run.vbs error in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I downloaded the game from the Ocean of Game site, but after I installed the game, Windows Defender only showed "security at a glance" and some windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Naufal_954, Jul 2, 2022.

1. Security at a glance and run.vbs error

I downloaded the game from the Ocean of Game site, but after I installed the game, Windows Defender only showed "security at a glance" and some windows defender files in regedit and service.msc were also missing, and also when I turned on my laptop there was an error "Run.vbs missing", is there any other way to fix this besides restarting the computer? And what is the name of the virus?

:)

Naufal_954, Jul 2, 2022

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Jul 2, 2022
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Security at a glance and run.vbs error

VBS Msgbox

Denis,

• I was too lazy to compute the size programmatically. And, it the 2005 version the message box always came up hidden, so I always used 0 for the top. It's also part of my OCD to be able to control everything.
    • I personally don't need it to timeout. I used this in vbs files to ask to continue to the next step, skip the next step or cancel the vbs. BTW, I added the code back in but keep it assign it to 0.
    • Sound was calling Windows Media Player: WshShell.Run "C:\Users\donast\desktop\sndrec32.lnk",7,false the lnk is a shortcut on my old desktop that had: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmplayer.exe"
      "C:\Users\Public\Music\Wavefiles\Twilight.wav"
    • Yes. The value is the number of the button in the order specified when calling it.
    • Never really thought about it as all my VBS/VBA code is relatively simple and I add comments in the file as necessary to remind me what is going on. I don't usually have anyone to share my code.
    FYI I use a VBS to call it. Here's a line from a test vbs I use to run your version:

choice=Wshshell.run("custommsgbox.vbs " & wscript.scriptname & " ""CopyFiles.vbs done. Continue with UnArchVista.vbs?"" ""White"" ""Black"" 40 ""Yes"" ""No"" ""Cancel""",1,true)

Copy it to a text editor to see all the spaces, etc. Took me a while back the to figure it out.

Don

DRARetired, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Security at a glance and run.vbs error

1. Security at a glance and run.vbs error - Similar Threads - Security glance run

2. security at a glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security at a glance: security at glance showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance/1a023f43-d343-4371-b67b-c9a31bc7e8a7
  3. security at a glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    security at a glance: security at glance showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance/1a023f43-d343-4371-b67b-c9a31bc7e8a7
  4. security at a glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security at a glance: how to fix this problem security at a glance in virus grude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance/6ddfac11-d45b-46a9-a5fb-9008c01b3f39
  5. security at a glance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    security at a glance: how to fix this problem security at a glance in virus grude https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance/6ddfac11-d45b-46a9-a5fb-9008c01b3f39
  6. Security at glance

Security at glance: I need help. My windows defender is not working properly. It shows security glance and I'm not able to update my system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-glance/145a67f1-b6cc-4e2a-8882-a5af96c12c2d
  7. Security at glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security at glance: I need help. My windows defender is not working properly. It shows security glance and I'm not able to update my system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-glance/145a67f1-b6cc-4e2a-8882-a5af96c12c2d
  8. Security at a glance and run.vbs error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security at a glance and run.vbs error: I downloaded the game from the Ocean of Game site, but after I installed the game, Windows Defender only showed "security at a glance" and some windows defender files in regedit and service.msc were also missing, and also when I turned on my laptop there was an error "Run.vbs...
  9. SECURITY AT A GLANCE

SECURITY AT A GLANCE: I can't run my Windows Defender. There's only a pop up screen details "Security at a glance" and there's none details or options anymore. I don't know what to do even in video tutorials doesn't have any solutions....
  10. Security at Glance

Security at Glance: Hello there, I get this issue frequently with the windows defender disabling itself. I don't run any third party security programs to device. Mine is WINDOWS 10 Pro 1903 Build: 18362.449. I tried methods like registry editing, Sfc scan and Clean Installation also. Even though...