Windows 10: Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing

Discus and support Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi can anyone show me how to make the security at glance permanently active? I've already try to delete the policy manager in... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Safiey, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Safiey Win User

Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing

Hi can anyone show me how to make the security at glance permanently active? I've already try to delete the policy manager in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Policy Manager, its ok for a while but somehow it happening again and the policy came back like its never been done before. I kind of suspicious to the seller from where i bought this pc already root something that make this happened Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing 4d747ddb-c8dc-4362-8d15-6ad09a33d6d8?upload=true.png

:)

Safiey, Nov 8, 2020

2. Virus and threat protection not working

Hi there, I recently reinstalled my windows and the Virus and threat protection is down! I have found that I am missing the 'Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection Service ' and 'Windows Defender Security Center Service' files
    from my services list, I have looked into this and can find no solution to fixing this issue, if anyone can help it would be much appreciated!!

Matthew_5196, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Windows security Virus & threat protection.

Windows security Virus & threat protection tells me that "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization" Something is wrong since I don't have an organization. Please help

Charles RKetron, Nov 8, 2020
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Virus threat protection

Hi Valentin

As an alternative approach, you can allow that utility through the Controlled Folder Access section of WIndows 10 security . . .

Open Windows Defender Security Center

Go to Virus & threat protection - Virus & threat protection settings

Scroll down to Controlled folder access

From there, you can add Dell Data Vault to the list of safe or allowed apps to prevent it from being blocked

Please do not leave Controlled Folder Access turned off permanently

DaveM121, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing - Similar Threads - Security glance Virus

2. Virus and Threat Protection missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus and Threat Protection missing: After uninstalling the preinstalled McAfee, the Windows Defender antivirus did not turn on automatically. Then I searched for the solution on the Internet but did not find the answer. Then, I installed Avast in the Microsoft Store and later uninstalled it. Then, there is a...
  3. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen: You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-missing-virus-threat-protection-from-your/26d4d22f-3acd-457d-83b5-205172df9c84
  4. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen: You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-missing-virus-threat-protection-from-your/26d4d22f-3acd-457d-83b5-205172df9c84
  5. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  6. Virus & threat protection missing in windows security

in Windows 10 Customization
    Virus & threat protection missing in windows security: Virus & threat protection is somehow missing in windows security. Can anyone tell me how to fix that? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-missing-in-windows/7f0627ce-9b67-4a16-abaa-9477a3cec36b
  7. The virus and threat protection is missing

The virus and threat protection is missing: Just realized the 'virus and threat protection' tab is missing from the Windows Security. I tried almost all the possible solution for this problem, but none of them work. [ATTACH]...
  8. Virus Threat Protection Missing

Virus Threat Protection Missing: My Virus Threat Protection is Missing i can't even fix it, i tried many ways including Regedit,Cmd, and WindowsPowershell yet it isn't working * Moved from Win 10/Security...
  9. Virus and Threat Protection Missing

Virus and Threat Protection Missing: A friend told me that they had picked up a virus from a website we were both using a few weeks ago, so I should do a scan to check for any viruses. When I looked for the Virus and Threat Protection setting, it was missing from its usual location, therefore I couldn't do a...
  10. security - virus & threat protection

security - virus & threat protection: My computer is showing virus & threat protection is managed by my organization. We are a small office and each computer should only have Windows Defender running. We also had Malwarebytes. I deleted Malwarebytes but now I cannot run Defender. I don't see any other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. from security glance is missing thteat and action protection