Windows 10: Security at Glance+Virus

Discus and support Security at Glance+Virus in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help my security and windows update is not working I can't see the Windows Health Services in the Service and tried some of the techniques in YouTube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Reman Granada, Aug 12, 2021.

1. Security at Glance+Virus

Help my security and windows update is not working I can't see the Windows Health Services in the Service and tried some of the techniques in YouTube like commands in the cmd or restart my pc i saw a program running and research it turns out it was a virus i open the location of the virus and found 2 gogoanime.is and the other is like 10.0.001 when i checked the security i cant do anything and cant check the windows update. When i came back 2h later i checked the file in C:/User/Admin/appdata/temp and saw the the virus again i would like some advice and some instructions to fix my problem Than

:)

Reman Granada, Aug 12, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows Security Virus Scan

Please confirm you don't have a list like this:

Security at Glance+Virus [​IMG]

e.g. from here (or via the control panel):

Security at Glance+Virus [​IMG]

If not, suggests deeper problems. To which uninstall option are you referring? (A picture is worth...)

dalchina, Aug 12, 2021
  3. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Aug 12, 2021
  4. Security at Glance+Virus

Windows Security Virus Scan

Yes that's exactly what I have. If you notice there is an uninstall option next to organize if you scroll to other updates ie. office, but it will disappear once you scroll to the latest updates.

stealth2920, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

Security at Glance+Virus

1. Security at Glance+Virus - Similar Threads - Security Glance+Virus

2. Security audit failure 5061 in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security audit failure 5061 in windows 10: For the past week or so I've been noticing my computer oddly stuttering under specifically discord and online gaming in general. More offline games don't seem to be an issue, and even normal web browsing seems fine oddly enough. At first I thought it might have been a...
  3. Security audit failure 5061 in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security audit failure 5061 in windows 10: For the past week or so I've been noticing my computer oddly stuttering under specifically discord and online gaming in general. More offline games don't seem to be an issue, and even normal web browsing seems fine oddly enough. At first I thought it might have been a...
  4. Security audit failure 5061 in windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to remove Trojan Peardis.A from Windows 10 PC as the remediation in Windows security is...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove Trojan Peardis.A from Windows 10 PC as the remediation in Windows security is...: Hello,I just got a notification from Windows security telling me that there was a Trojan:Win32/Peardis.A detected and that the status of the remediation is incomplete. I don't know how to remove this virus from my computer as the windows defender and security don't give me...
  6. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen: You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-missing-virus-threat-protection-from-your/26d4d22f-3acd-457d-83b5-205172df9c84
  7. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen: You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-are-missing-virus-threat-protection-from-your/26d4d22f-3acd-457d-83b5-205172df9c84
  8. You are missing "Virus & Threat Protection" from your "Security at a Glance" screen

9. Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing

Security at glance for Virus & Threat Protection missing: Hi can anyone show me how to make the security at glance permanently active? I've already try to delete the policy manager in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Policy Manager, its ok for a while but somehow it happening again and the policy came...
  10. CAN'T ACTIVATE WINDOWS DEFENDER....."SECURITY AT A GLANCE" IS BLANK.... "VIRUS & THREAT...

CAN'T ACTIVATE WINDOWS DEFENDER....."SECURITY AT A GLANCE" IS BLANK.... "VIRUS & THREAT...: Hello to all, These are all symptoms, that theWindows Defender Antivirus Service is missing from your PC. Display the "Services" screen and scroll down to the Windows Defender services. W10 Pro should have 4 services described, and W10 Home should have 3 services...