Windows 10: Security at glance

Discus and support Security at glance in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need help. My windows defender is not working properly. It shows security glance and I'm not able to update my system.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Yurihdrop, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Yurihdrop Win User

Security at glance

I need help. My windows defender is not working properly. It shows security glance and I'm not able to update my system.

:)

Yurihdrop, Sep 24, 2022

2. I cannot delete or add apps to 'life at a glance'

Hi,

How exactly you are trying to add or delete apps to life at a glance?

Did you get any error when you try adding or deleting?

I suggest you to follow the below methods to add apps:

Method1:

• Open Start menu and Click All Apps.

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    Method 2:

• Drag the app from app list and drop the app in Life at a glance part.

• The app will be added to Life at a glance.
    I suggest you to follow the below steps to delete the apps:

• Right click on the app you want to add in Life at a glance and select Unpin from Start.

• The app will be deleted from Life at a glance.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 24, 2022
  3. How to add tiles to Life at a Glance?

Hi

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you pin the app tile and Life at a glance on the Start screen.

Follow the below steps:

• Type program in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the app and select Pin to Start.
    • Again, type life at a glance in the search bar from the Desktop.
    • Right click on the Life at a glance and select Pin to Start.
    Hope this helps, let us know if you need further assistance.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Maria Fab Win User

Security at glance

Life at a glance

Hi Wilfreda,

To help resolve your concern, follow these steps:

• Press Windows key/open Start menu, and then click on All apps.
    • Right-click on the app you wanted to add on Life at a glance, and then select Pin to Start.
    • The app will be added to the Start menu tiles.
    • Drag the app on the Life at a glance part.

Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Security at glance

1. Security at glance - Similar Threads - Security glance

2. Window security not working showing security at a glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working and showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...
  3. Window security not working showing security at a glance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working and showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...
  4. Window security not working showing security at a glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window security not working showing security at a glance: Window security not working showing security at a glancewhen i open window security then they showing security at a glance window defender is disabledhow to i enabled plz give me replyreply me plz...
  5. security at a glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    security at a glance: security at glance showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance/1a023f43-d343-4371-b67b-c9a31bc7e8a7
  6. security at a glance

security at a glance: security at glance showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-at-a-glance/1a023f43-d343-4371-b67b-c9a31bc7e8a7
  7. security at a glance

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. what is the meaning of this feature ? security at glance ?!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the meaning of this feature ? security at glance ?!!: what is the meaning of this feature ? security at glance ?!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-meaning-of-this-feature-security-at/df6c964d-5bee-4576-8dc7-fc97368e1b17
  9. what is the meaning of this feature ? security at glance ?!!

what is the meaning of this feature ? security at glance ?!!: what is the meaning of this feature ? security at glance ?!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-meaning-of-this-feature-security-at/df6c964d-5bee-4576-8dc7-fc97368e1b17
  10. Windows Security At Glance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security At Glance: So, I recently bought this system hp laptop specifications in img below it came pre-installed with McAfee anti-virus it a 30-day trial i thought I'll be remove it after trial ended cause who doesn't want to use free stuff lol Anyway i risked it just like i always did with my...