Windows 10: Security Breach and privacy act violation?

Discus and support Security Breach and privacy act violation? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, over half a decade now I have been involved in a human traffic situation involving authorities. These authorities are not meant to serve the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JBower1v3r, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Security Breach and privacy act violation?

Hello, over half a decade now I have been involved in a human traffic situation involving authorities. These authorities are not meant to serve the public but in fact harm the public. Equipment they utilize is beyond legal, some may seem science fiction; which I don't plan on getting into detail with here. However, ordeal is a situation public should know about but I need valid proof presented to me that leads into a positive or false positive...

My concern and topic I wanted to bring up is in regards to security measures taken to prevent unlawful intervening towards my account. Which I had to make multiple accounts of, and attempting to resolve my original account I ended up losing all of my information and purchases. This hacking attempt is involving multiple accounts I have, which only google has responded back with a privacy act concern. This attack presents it self within the Microsoft servers, safe mode or not, Windows will give out updates or allow files within their system to be issued out to my PC. This can not be turned off, even if connected to no network. I've realized the attempt to do so, has led to software being built so that is may connect to a VPM. This furthers the act on covering up my situation and also preventing me from contacting individuals that could assist with ordeal.

If anyone has advice, I would appreciate it and perhaps some tips to remove correct components and what not would be ideal.

Thank you.

:)

JBower1v3r, Aug 24, 2020
  2. Edwin Win User

security or privacy breach at Microsoft

The following is me having a conversation with myself using my LiveID that MS assigns to the Skype Store App automatically and the Desktop Skype with my Skype ID from years ago...

Security Breach and privacy act violation? [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 24, 2020
  3. mrgeek Win User
    security or privacy breach at Microsoft

"years old original Skype account user name is "first.last". The new unauthorized Skype account user name is "coincidentally" my Microsoft Account user name which is just a unique string and when I created the Microsoft Account I used my gmail address as the string so it is "L: [email protected]"

If both account sign-ins are the same gmail.com address, there's no issue. By 'User name', are you referring to the name next to your avatar or the sign-in name? The other issue is which version of Skype you are using, the new Store app or the 'classic' Desktop. Here's a screenshot of what my upper L corner looks like in both versions. The L grab is from Desktop, the R from modern Skype app (no name next to avatar but click avatar, you see User name and email). They have the same sign-in email and the same User name next to my avatar if I Skype somebody. Post yours to clarify further.

mrgeek, Aug 24, 2020
  4. Security Breach and privacy act violation?

WINDOW SECURITY BREACH

I am getting calls on my home and cell phone about windows security breach and a 6692150195 Is this real?

MichaelHenderson4, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

Security Breach and privacy act violation?

1. Security Breach and privacy act violation? - Similar Threads - Security Breach privacy

2. Microsoft and violations of privacy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft and violations of privacy: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65817558 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-violations-of-privacy/960553d9-b07b-4e95-8066-ca036f4855c9
  3. Microsoft and violations of privacy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft and violations of privacy: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-65817558 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-and-violations-of-privacy/960553d9-b07b-4e95-8066-ca036f4855c9
  4. Phone Link Security breach.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phone Link Security breach.: This is critical.I have turned off the app running in background but it still runs when the screen is closed down.If I disconnect from settings, the Phone Link App on my PC will simply reconnect.This is a massive security breach, as it means a hacker into my PC has automatic...
  5. Security breach

in Windows 10 Customization
    Security breach: I received a phone call telling me that my computer has been hacked by several people in China and that they are stealing my sensitive information. All that I would need to do to fix it and protect myself, is go to some website so he could access my computer. I hung up on...
  6. Privacy Violation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Privacy Violation: Hello, I frequently use the Task Manager to watch the programs that are running on my computer and I see that there is a program that has caught my attention: "Sink to receive asynchronous callbacks for WMI client application." What catches my attention first of all is...
  7. Fake Security Breach Phonecalls

Fake Security Breach Phonecalls: I keep getting these phone calls from people with Indian accents claiming to be Micrsoft Security technicians calling to clear up a breach in my computer's security. I just got a call at 4:49 pm 2.4.19 from 1-800-892-5234. They keep calling from different numbers. I know...
  8. Security Breach

Security Breach: These people have access to my Microsoft. I believe they changed the password. They have my password. I need assistance with changing my password. It will not give me access to change for thirty 30 days. As you can see they will have access to my information if I don't...
  9. Security Breach?

Security Breach?: I got a 'critical network' message and was provided a phone number to call into. Is this legit? I worked with someone for an hour and then things took a weird turn, have i been compromised?? Why can't I get a phone number to speak to someone live??...
  10. security or privacy breach at Microsoft

security or privacy breach at Microsoft: The Wells Fargo account fraud scandal is an ongoing controversy brought about by the creation of millions of fraudulent savings and checking accounts on behalf of Wells Fargo clients without their consent. Various regulatory bodies fined the company a combined $185 million as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. data Breach