Windows 10: Security Breach

Discus and support Security Breach in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; These people have access to my Microsoft. I believe they changed the password. They have my password. I need assistance with changing my password.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by jackieluscher, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Security Breach

These people have access to my Microsoft. I believe they changed the password. They have my password. I need assistance with changing my password. It will not give me access to change for thirty 30 days. As you can see they will have access to my information if I don't get the password changed. I need to see what they have access too.

thank you,

Jackie Luscher

256-541-1573

Microsoft account
    Unusual sign-in activity
    We detected something unusual about a recent sign-in to the Microsoft account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.
    Sign-in details
    Country/region: India
    IP address: 203.122.7.90
    Date: 9/11/2018 7:22 PM (GMT)
    Platform: Windows
    Browser: Chrome
    Please go to your recent activity page to let us know whether or not this was you. If this wasn't you, we'll help you secure your account. If this was you, we'll trust similar activity in the future.
    Review recent activity
    To opt out or change where you receive security notifications, click here.
    Thanks,
    The Microsoft account team

:)

jackieluscher, Sep 12, 2018

2. WINDOW SECURITY BREACH

I am getting calls on my home and cell phone about windows security breach and a 6692150195 Is this real?

MichaelHenderson4, Sep 12, 2018
  3. BlyghMe Win User
    Windows Security Breach Calls

8/29/2017

I have received 2 -3 call a day in late August a recorded female voice says a security breach haas been "detected in the security software we installed last year on your windows computer Please call our direct line at 883 ?17 3824 . . . .

CLEARLY A SCAM

I have an apple computer

BlyghMe, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Security Breach

Security Breach / Hacking Windows 10

I keep getting a phone call every time I get on my computer that says I have a security breach and something about I need to call a 855 number and when I do I am told that I will have to pay money to them to remove the breach... This smells like a scam
    to me.

bernie6911, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Security Breach

1. Security Breach - Similar Threads - Security Breach

2. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  3. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.: I was notified that I was hacked by Microsoft, which led me to be a victim of phone fraud, all the while being led to believe I was talking to you....
  4. I was notified on my laptop that I had a Microsoft security breach. This led me to be hacked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need to know if I had a security breach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  6. I need to know if I had a security breach

I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  7. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  8. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  9. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  10. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05