Windows 10: Security breach

Discus and support Security breach in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I received a phone call telling me that my computer has been hacked by several people in China and that they are stealing my sensitive information.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesNichols2, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Security breach

I received a phone call telling me that my computer has been hacked by several people in China and that they are stealing my sensitive information.

All that I would need to do to fix it and protect myself, is go to some website so he could access my computer.

I hung up on him. Is this for real? Something doesn't seem right.

:)

JamesNichols2, Jul 25, 2019

2. WINDOW SECURITY BREACH

I am getting calls on my home and cell phone about windows security breach and a 6692150195 Is this real?

MichaelHenderson4, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Security Breach / Hacking Windows 10

I keep getting a phone call every time I get on my computer that says I have a security breach and something about I need to call a 855 number and when I do I am told that I will have to pay money to them to remove the breach... This smells like a scam
    to me.

bernie6911, Jul 25, 2019
  4. BlyghMe Win User

Security breach

Windows Security Breach Calls

8/29/2017

I have received 2 -3 call a day in late August a recorded female voice says a security breach haas been "detected in the security software we installed last year on your windows computer Please call our direct line at 883 ?17 3824 . . . .

CLEARLY A SCAM

I have an apple computer

BlyghMe, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

Security breach

1. Security breach - Similar Threads - Security breach

2. I need to know if I had a security breach

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  3. I need to know if I had a security breach

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to know if I had a security breach: My new computer locked up and I was prompted to call a number to get it fixed. I was unable to verify if it was actually a Microsoft representative. I may need help with this, as I am not very computer savvy....
  4. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  5. Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...

Microsoft won't accept my correct password after a security breach on my laptop, how do I...: My laptop required an email account to be linked to it in order to sign into it. It wouldn't accept my work/school Microsoft account, so instead I used my google account.When I turned it on this morning, it said there had been an attempt to breach my data on my laptop and...
  6. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  7. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: have turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  8. We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...

We can't log you in due to a potential security breach. Check your browser settings and try...: ha turned virus settings off, no properties to disable in startup. Tried restart twice and still same error. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-cant-log-you-in-due-to-a-potential-security/7e509876-19ad-417c-adc4-81fede4bdb05
  9. Phone Link Security breach.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link Security breach.: This is critical.I have turned off the app running in background but it still runs when the screen is closed down.If I disconnect from settings, the Phone Link App on my PC will simply reconnect.This is a massive security breach, as it means a hacker into my PC has automatic...
  10. Phone Link Security breach.

Phone Link Security breach.: This is critical.I have turned off the app running in background but it still runs when the screen is closed down.If I disconnect from settings, the Phone Link App on my PC will simply reconnect.This is a massive security breach, as it means a hacker into my PC has automatic...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 security breach

2. windows 10 security breach warning

3. windows 10 breached

4. windows 10 breach,
  5. is windows 10 prone to breaches,
  6. what is the security breech on window 10 on 01/17/2020,
  7. where is the fix for todays security breach on windows 10,
  8. which wwindows program was breached,
  9. windows breached 2020,
  10. windows 10 security breech,
  11. security breach for windows 10 and Homeland Security,