Windows 10: Security Center Service is not showing in Services

Discus and support Security Center Service is not showing in Services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Window security center service can't be started. I have tried all the solutions with registry editor and SFC but nothing resolved.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Harsh Pathak1, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Security Center Service is not showing in Services

Window security center service can't be started. I have tried all the solutions with registry editor and SFC but nothing resolved.

:)

Harsh Pathak1, Jul 19, 2022
  2. Borg 386 Win User

windows defender & security center services keep turning off

Are you running any other AV or did you have one running in the past? If you didn't use an uninstaller for the AV, then the remnants of it could be causing the problem. Normally any time you install an AV it disables Defender by default.

If you are getting any error codes please list those, that will be helpful in helping you.

As torre suggested, might be a good idea to do a reset or even a reinstall.

Reset Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

Windows 10 - Clean Install - Windows 10 Forums

There are also some suggestions listed here:

Unable to turn on Windows Defender in Windows 7 / 8 / 10

Borg 386, Jul 19, 2022
  3. turn on windows security center service

hai prachakkhongkasem.

my name is dimas bayu. to turn on windows security center service. you can follow these steps

press win+r (run) -> type "services.msc" without quotes -> search "security center" -> right click at "security center" and choose properties -> click "start" to running security center service and make startup type to "automatic" -> after that, close services
    and restart your device.

maybe can help.

DimasBayu21, Jul 19, 2022
  4. Security Center Service is not showing in Services

Security Center Service won't start

Hi,

The Security Center service is dependent on other services for it to be able to start properly. You can follow these steps to start the dependent services in the correct order:

• Click Start, type cmd, right-click on
      Command Prompt
      and select Run as Administrator.
    • At the command prompt, run the following commands in the listed order:
      • Type sc start DCOMLaunch and press Enter.
      • Type sc start RpcSs and press Enter.
      • Type sc config Winmgmt start= auto and press Enter.
      • Type sc start Winmgmt and press Enter.
      • Type sc config Wscsvc start= auto and press Enter.
      • Type sc start wscsvc and press Enter.
    • Close the command prompt window and try to start the Security Center
      service again.

Let us know if the solution above works or if you have any other concerns.

Kristoffer Abs, Jul 19, 2022
Thema:

Security Center Service is not showing in Services

1. Security Center Service is not showing in Services - Similar Threads - Security Center Service

2. Windows security center service is not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security center service is not working.: I turned off my windows defender for installing a game. Since then, it is not starting. Everytime it shows a blank screen and when I click on "Turn on", it shows that it cannot be started. Moreover, the security center file is also missing from the services....
  3. Windows security center service is not working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security center service is not working.: I turned off my windows defender for installing a game. Since then, it is not starting. Everytime it shows a blank screen and when I click on "Turn on", it shows that it cannot be started. Moreover, the security center file is also missing from the services....
  4. There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...: Security service is not shown in the services app....And here security center is stuck on blank screen here .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-security-center-service-shown-in/f072814f-ed4f-4453-88ce-a9724ae9c65a
  5. There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...

There is no Security center Service shown in services app and when i open security center...: Security service is not shown in the services app....And here security center is stuck on blank screen here .... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-security-center-service-shown-in/f072814f-ed4f-4453-88ce-a9724ae9c65a
  6. "security center" service not found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "security center" service not found.: "Security center" not found in services. When I click on turn on windows security center service important I got 'The windows Security Center service can't be started'....
  7. "security center" service not found.

"security center" service not found.: "Security center" not found in services. When I click on turn on windows security center service important I got 'The windows Security Center service can't be started'....
  8. Security Center Service is not showing in Services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Center Service is not showing in Services: Window security center service can't be started. I have tried all the solutions with registry editor and SFC but nothing resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-center-service-is-not-showing-in-services/8c87bcbd-5890-4fcd-820a-4a26da06419a
  9. Security Center Service is not showing in Services

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Center Service is not showing in Services: Window security center service can't be started. I have tried all the solutions with registry editor and SFC but nothing resolved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-center-service-is-not-showing-in-services/8c87bcbd-5890-4fcd-820a-4a26da06419a
  10. Windows Security Center Service off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Security Center Service off: I was trying to troubleshoot issues with windows 10, version 1909, build 18363.657, and entered safe mode to clear temp files and then run a scan with Windows Security. When I opened Windows Security, the 'at a glance' menu was blank. I opened the settings and clicked on...