Windows 10: Security change pending

Discus and support Security change pending in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; With the knee microsoft windows update, I was asked to change the pin on my pc. I use my account to login to my pc. But it had my old phone number so I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SamKirkland1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. Security change pending

With the knee microsoft windows update, I was asked to change the pin on my pc. I use my account to login to my pc. But it had my old phone number so I could not receive a code. I changed my phone number to my new number and now I am locked out and receive Security change pending. I have no way to cancel this ans I have no way to login to my pc. I have to use it for work and school. I have no idea what to do.

:)

SamKirkland1, Oct 18, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Oct 18, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Oct 18, 2021
  4. Security change pending

Your security info change is still pending

I requested to have my security info changed in April 2014 because I was going to delete the email account that was listed as an "alternate email".

Microsoft said that it would be changed in May 2014. As of October 2016 it is still not fixed. I contacted Microsoft Support, not once, not twice, but three times, and each time they said it was fixed and now I had the new email account listed as the alternate
    email. This wasn't true, and I still have the old email listed. Microsoft will not let me say I did not request this change, and they won't let me cancel the request.

I have had this account for 8 years and I really do not want to get a new one.

MICROSOFT, PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE LIKE YOU SAID YOU HAVE BUT YOU REALLY HAVEN'T!

Kyle Spadaro, Oct 18, 2021
Thema:

Security change pending

1. Security change pending - Similar Threads - Security change pending

2. Your security info change is still pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your security info change is still pending: My sons account got hacked. He had all the security on except for send sign in notification/MS app. Somehow the hacker managed to get into his account by requesting the code via email. This he did twice as my son got the email to his account. Then on the 3rd and 4th email the...
  3. Your security info change is still pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your security info change is still pending: My sons account got hacked. He had all the security on except for send sign in notification/MS app. Somehow the hacker managed to get into his account by requesting the code via email. This he did twice as my son got the email to his account. Then on the 3rd and 4th email the...
  4. Your security info change is still pending,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your security info change is still pending,: Your security info change is still pending, this window pops up when I try to log in to my Microsoft account, I try to cancel this security lock but it is not working. Any ideas on how to unlock or remove this?...
  5. Your security info change is still pending,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your security info change is still pending,: Your security info change is still pending, this window pops up when I try to log in to my Microsoft account, I try to cancel this security lock but it is not working. Any ideas on how to unlock or remove this?...
  6. Security change pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security change pending: With the knee microsoft windows update, I was asked to change the pin on my pc. I use my account to login to my pc. But it had my old phone number so I could not receive a code. I changed my phone number to my new number and now I am locked out and receive Security change...
  7. Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot verify passwords on my PC because of "Your security info change is still pending": I cannot verify my idenity for passwords on this pc. I click settings, accounts, sync your settings, click on the "Verify" link in the menu for passwords. But I get "Your security info change is still pending" with a Cancel button instead of a Next button. When I press Cancel...
  8. Pending Order

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Pending Order: I have ordered a xbox controller and its been pending for almost a month now how long does it take to ship https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pending-order/d5996050-329c-49f3-ba8c-7b1eea10fbd6"
  9. Security update pending = unable to login to User Account Control?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Security update pending = unable to login to User Account Control?: I am trying to access a site via VPN which is fine, but when I try to upload from my local computer, I cannot see my network. I have tried to amend (with the help of chat support) by running CMD as administrator and access services to get some running but after a restart I...
  10. security change

in Windows 10 Customization
    security change: I put in a request for a security change and I want to cancel it but the telephone number for you to send me a code is presently out of service but I have a new York number but I can't get you to access it. Help...