Windows 10: security check blue and grey boxes

Discus and support security check blue and grey boxes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been notified of suspicious activity/login attempts. I have gone through the protocol to protect my account, but when I go to the page where it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tkbkt, Aug 14, 2020.

1. tkbkt Win User

security check blue and grey boxes

I have been notified of suspicious activity/login attempts. I have gone through the protocol to protect my account, but when I go to the page where it asks me to confirm whether or not those attempts were me, I am shown a grey box and a blue box which both display just the following text: "this was ..." See below. Even with expanding or condensing my screen, the rest of the text doesn't appear. So which color - grey or blue - is the one that indicates it WAS me or it WAS NOT me? This seems really counter-productive! Thanks!

security check blue and grey boxes cc06f8ec-bc2d-496f-a248-34431e1ef7a3?upload=true.png

:)

tkbkt, Aug 14, 2020

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Kernel Security Check Failure Blue screen after Windows 10 creator update

Hi,

Kernel Security Check Failure error is usually due to memory, driver incompatibility or possible system data corruption. We suggest that you follow the steps suggested on the link below to help you troubleshoot your blue screen issues:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 Blue Screen of Death Kernel Security Check Error

Hi Jolanda,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you are getting
    Kernel Security Check Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) error randomly.
    I appreciate your efforts, I will surely help you to fix this issue.

This bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to unplug all external devices except mouse and keyboard. Now restart the computer to check if this helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to perform SFC (System File Checker) Scan and check if it helps. SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and replace them.

a. Click on Start button and type cmd in the
    search box.

b. Right-click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
    Enter.

Note: Do not close the Command Prompt Window until the verification is 100% complete. The scan results will be shown after this process is finished.

Method 3:

I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help to fix common Blue Screen Errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

1. security check blue and grey boxes - Similar Threads - security check blue

2. Blue Screen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAIILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAIILURE: My computer has been crashing from time to time for a few days now. No new hardware has been connected, the problem also occurs when no external devices are connected.Chkdsk, scannow and mdsched have not produced any results.Here is the analysis result from the DMP...
  3. Blue Screen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAIILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAIILURE: My computer has been crashing from time to time for a few days now. No new hardware has been connected, the problem also occurs when no external devices are connected.Chkdsk, scannow and mdsched have not produced any results.Here is the analysis result from the DMP...
  4. Grey box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  5. Grey box

Grey box: A grey box appeared in the top right corner of Windows 11. How can I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/grey-box/25f63e37-dc43-4083-b838-bf2450fcaf0f
  6. Blue Screen Kernel security check failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Kernel security check failed: I've had this blue screen on a brand new install of Windows 11, I've updated all drivers, I've also run sfc scan and DISM commands, none returned any errors. I've uploaded the minidump to OneDrive, and I'd appreciate it if anyone could take a look at it and tell me what could...
  7. Blue Screen Kernel security check failed

Blue Screen Kernel security check failed: I've had this blue screen on a brand new install of Windows 11, I've updated all drivers, I've also run sfc scan and DISM commands, none returned any errors. I've uploaded the minidump to OneDrive, and I'd appreciate it if anyone could take a look at it and tell me what could...
  8. Blue Screen: Kernel Security Check Failure

Blue Screen: Kernel Security Check Failure: Blue Screen: Kernel Security Check FailureDump Files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aok1tqJhZ5WIiHyMRArk5HjVVKPX?e=gu9Ac8It happened when I use a software called spek to anaylze music.Please help, thank you!...
  9. Grey box on images

in Windows 10 Support
    Grey box on images: Hi can someone help me with microsoft photos please i have addded a folder to my collection but on some folders i just shows a grey box i am attaching a pic to show what i mean can anyone help me my windows version number is 2004 i had it working a few days ago where i would...
  10. BLUE SCREEN kernel security check failure

BLUE SCREEN kernel security check failure: I had this blue screen "kernel security check failure" while watching a youtube video Minidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lwSTKWZ3qJbciwp04I-745Y1wMIvlMZ_/view?usp=sharing...