Windows 10: Security code email

Discus and support Security code email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I did updates on my computer I have windows 10 after finishing installing them the computer needed a restart. I restarted it then it says it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JaredMoore1993, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Security code email

Hello, I did updates on my computer I have windows 10 after finishing installing them the computer needed a restart. I restarted it then it says it removed the pin I had setup due to changes to security I assume security was updated somehow or something and it required me to login to my Microsoft account. I signed in and then it said it needed to verify it was me by sending a security code. My email is working yet no emailed code is ever sent, I've tried sending multiple codes but have yet to receive any of them. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

JaredMoore1993, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Clark Ari Win User

Security code

Hi Debra,

Security codes are being sent to your email address or phone number that you've used to verify your account. Also, this serves as a security feature that will verify that you're the only one using the account. One of the possible reasons why you haven't
    received the security code is due to a busy server.

• Have you tried checking your Junk Folder and check if the email was sent there?
    • Did you check if it was sent to your alternate email address?
    • How long are you waiting from the time you have requested for a security code?

We're looking forward to your response.

Clark Ari, Nov 26, 2021
  3. Security code.

Hi Jackie,

Let's take care of your concern. Please provide the following information:

• Have you recently change any of your Microsoft account's password?
    • Or anything that may have triggered a security code to be sent?
    • Did you receive it through email or sms?

I will send you a private message that you can reply to and send the screenshot of the message or complete details of the security code through the private message for security purposes.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

Security code email

1. Security code email - Similar Threads - Security code email

2. Issue with Email code for Security check

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Email code for Security check: I'm trying to get past security check to readd my PIN, but on email and sms i receive a 6 digits code and when i add it in the form it says it needs 7 digits code....
  3. Issue with Email code for Security check

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Email code for Security check: I'm trying to get past security check to readd my PIN, but on email and sms i receive a 6 digits code and when i add it in the form it says it needs 7 digits code....
  4. Issue with Email code for Security check

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issue with Email code for Security check: I'm trying to get past security check to readd my PIN, but on email an sms i receive a 6 digits code and when i add it in the form it says it needs 7 digits form....
  5. emails in code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    emails in code: In windows 10, I am receiving some emails that look like they are in code. I can't read them. How can I fix this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/emails-in-code/5a845f4f-d912-4581-9fa2-dce1c0556503
  6. Security code email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security code email: Hello, I did updates on my computer I have windows 10 after finishing installing them the computer needed a restart. I restarted it then it says it removed the pin I had setup due to changes to security I assume security was updated somehow or something and it required me to...
  7. Security code email

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Security code email: Hello, I did updates on my computer I have windows 10 after finishing installing them the computer needed a restart. I restarted it then it says it removed the pin I had setup due to changes to security I assume security was updated somehow or something and it required me to...
  8. Security Code emails

Security Code emails: I do receive recently several 'Security Code emails from Microsoft which were not initiated/triggered by me. I already confirmed that they are really coming from Microsoft and are no pishing /fake emails. What can I/Microsoft do?...
  9. email and security

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    email and security: It was brought to my attention that my email is not encrypted therefore is unsafe. I have had my email address for over 30 years, I cannot figure out how tm change my settings to make myself a non encrypted...
  10. Email security

Email security: Why is it that I cannot apply Email Security to any of my accounts in Windows 10 "EDGE" browser? I tried to turn it on and the message I got states... "This setting cannot be applied to any of your accounts."...