Windows 10: Security Code to re-activate Office apps

Discus and support Security Code to re-activate Office apps in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am paying for monthly sub to O 365 - I need to enter a security key to get my data out of MS Word. Where is it if I'm logged into my account?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by LotteNichols, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Security Code to re-activate Office apps

I am paying for monthly sub to O 365 - I need to enter a security key to get my data out of MS Word. Where is it if I'm logged into my account?

:)

LotteNichols, Feb 13, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Security Code to re-activate Office apps

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Security Code to re-activate Office apps

1. Security Code to re-activate Office apps - Similar Threads - Security Code activate

2. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  3. No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No MS app MS Office/365 will activate.: Opening my Windows 10 desktop on February 11, 2023, I was surprisingly unable to activate any Microsoft 365 Office app. Each of three Word, Excel, and Powerpoint had functioned without interruption for years. I de-installed Office Microsoft 365 and reinstalled using SARA....
  4. re: MS Office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    re: MS Office: I purchased MS Office and Home 2021 and in my Word document, when I hit the 'Enter' key on my keyboard to go to the next line, instead, a new browser tab open. Why is this? what do I do?Rory *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  5. re: MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    re: MS Office: I purchased MS Office and Home 2021 and in my Word document, when I hit the 'Enter' key on my keyboard to go to the next line, instead, a new browser tab open. Why is this? what do I do?Rory *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  6. Office 2010 Pro Re-Activation Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2010 Pro Re-Activation Issue: I recently added RAM to my system and as soon as I opened MS Office Professional 2010 (yes, its old, but it works for me) - I got the "Product needs to be activated" message that MS had detected a hardware change. Didn't expect that just adding RAM would cause this. When I...
  7. Office activation code on preinstalled suite

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office activation code on preinstalled suite: I bought a Dell computer that had Office 16 installed. The hard drive on this computer is crashing and I have purchased a new computer. How do I find the activation code on Office so I can load it on my new computer....
  8. Office re-install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Office re-install: Last year I purchased Microsoft office and downloaded and installed it on my computer. Then my computer crashed, I had to reinstall Windows 10, and thus I lost all of my microsoft office products. Is there anyway for me to get them back?...
  9. Re-activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Re-activation: I've switched hardware (including motherboard) on my computer and as soon as I started the newly built PC I realised that windows wasn't able to activate. There's an option to troubleshoot so I did just that and proceedingly i pressed the "I have recently swithced hardware on...
  10. Re: Intel Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Re: Intel Security: I just received a phone call based out of Florida stating that my Intel Security licence needed to be updated, and I am wondering if this in deed the case? I did not give any information to the fellow on the other end of the phone. Please advise. Thank you. Shannon...