Windows 10: Security Code windows 10

Discus and support Security Code windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; HI, I have a security code to activate windows 10, this is for refurbish PC. the code unly has 10 digit and I would like to know how to use it. Th PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by imagoDei1, Nov 5, 2018.

1. imagoDei1 Win User

Security Code windows 10

HI,

I have a security code to activate windows 10, this is for refurbish PC. the code unly has 10 digit and I would like to know how to use it. Th PC I want to activate is refurbish.

Thanks.

:)

imagoDei1, Nov 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 7, 2018
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Security Code windows 10

Duplicate Security Code Entry

Following a Windows update in the last two weeks, I now have to enter my security code twice to access my computer. How can I adjust this setting to return to the single entry of my security code?

Steps Taken

These are the steps I'm taking to help you understand what I'm referring to...

• Press the Power Button
    • Picture shows up with icon searching for facial recognition - select alternate options
    • Enter security code
    • Returns to original screen with picture and icon searching for facial recognition - I again select alternate sign in options link
    • Enter security code again
    • The start up process begins and I have access to everything

Up until that update from two weeks ago, I only had to enter my security code once to gain access.

Thanks.

Chris

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General]

ChrisD_1_2, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Security Code windows 10

1. Security Code windows 10 - Similar Threads - Security Code

2. You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.: You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 5/20/2024 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 4/20/2024 you...
  3. You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.: You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 5/20/2024 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 4/20/2024 you...
  4. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  5. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  6. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...: Hi there,I do not think I should be stuffing around with recovery partitions to try and get my bitlockered drives safe. I do not think I have the skills, nor should be expected to.When is this patch going to be patched?Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...: Hi there,I do not think I should be stuffing around with recovery partitions to try and get my bitlockered drives safe. I do not think I have the skills, nor should be expected to.When is this patch going to be patched?Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements: I'm fed up with having to constant codes to do everything when I'm in my account. I'm fed up having to solve stupid puzzles to prove I'm not a robot and having to do this time and time again how do we disable this?...
  10. Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements

Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements: I'm fed up with having to constant codes to do everything when I'm in my account. I'm fed up having to solve stupid puzzles to prove I'm not a robot and having to do this time and time again how do we disable this?...