Windows 10: security code

Discus and support security code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am not receiving the security code (windows) on my mobile!!! and at the same time windows is not giving me options other than receiving the code... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by OsamaHamad1, Nov 1, 2018.

1. security code

I am not receiving the security code (windows) on my mobile!!! and at the same time windows is not giving me options other than receiving the code through my mobile number.

:)

OsamaHamad1, Nov 1, 2018

2. Duplicate Security Code Entry

Following a Windows update in the last two weeks, I now have to enter my security code twice to access my computer. How can I adjust this setting to return to the single entry of my security code?

Steps Taken

These are the steps I'm taking to help you understand what I'm referring to...

• Press the Power Button
    • Picture shows up with icon searching for facial recognition - select alternate options
    • Enter security code
    • Returns to original screen with picture and icon searching for facial recognition - I again select alternate sign in options link
    • Enter security code again
    • The start up process begins and I have access to everything

Up until that update from two weeks ago, I only had to enter my security code once to gain access.

Thanks.

Chris

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General]

ChrisD_1_2, Nov 1, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 1, 2018
  4. Vesao Win User

security code

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

security code

1. security code - Similar Threads - security code

2. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  3. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  4. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...: Hi there,I do not think I should be stuffing around with recovery partitions to try and get my bitlockered drives safe. I do not think I have the skills, nor should be expected to.When is this patch going to be patched?Thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...: Hi there,I do not think I should be stuffing around with recovery partitions to try and get my bitlockered drives safe. I do not think I have the skills, nor should be expected to.When is this patch going to be patched?Thanks!...
  6. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements: I'm fed up with having to constant codes to do everything when I'm in my account. I'm fed up having to solve stupid puzzles to prove I'm not a robot and having to do this time and time again how do we disable this?...
  8. Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements

Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements: I'm fed up with having to constant codes to do everything when I'm in my account. I'm fed up having to solve stupid puzzles to prove I'm not a robot and having to do this time and time again how do we disable this?...
  9. Help error code for 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help error code for 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...: I've already seen threads about this error but they were from January and it seems as if this issue has been solved for some people. This update no matter how hard I try will not install. I keep getting the error code and it just stays stuck at 0% before giving me the error....
  10. Help error code for 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help error code for 2024-01 Security Update for Windows 10 Version 22H2 for x64-based...: I've already seen threads about this error but they were from January and it seems as if this issue has been solved for some people. This update no matter how hard I try will not install. I keep getting the error code and it just stays stuck at 0% before giving me the error....