Windows 10: Security Code

Discus and support Security Code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Why do I receive microsoft messages in Spanish when my region is the UK?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SherwinA, Jul 30, 2019.

1. SherwinA Win User

Security Code

Why do I receive microsoft messages in Spanish when my region is the UK?

:)

SherwinA, Jul 30, 2019

2. Duplicate Security Code Entry

Following a Windows update in the last two weeks, I now have to enter my security code twice to access my computer. How can I adjust this setting to return to the single entry of my security code?

Steps Taken

These are the steps I'm taking to help you understand what I'm referring to...

• Press the Power Button
    • Picture shows up with icon searching for facial recognition - select alternate options
    • Enter security code
    • Returns to original screen with picture and icon searching for facial recognition - I again select alternate sign in options link
    • Enter security code again
    • The start up process begins and I have access to everything

Up until that update from two weeks ago, I only had to enter my security code once to gain access.

Thanks.

Chris

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Desktop, Start, & personalization / General]

ChrisD_1_2, Jul 30, 2019
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 30, 2019
  4. curatia Win User

Security Code

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Security Code

1. Security Code - Similar Threads - Security Code

2. You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.: You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 5/20/2024 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 4/20/2024 you...
  3. You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in.: You can't access this site right now This site requires a security code to sign in. When your security info updates on 5/20/2024 you will be able to access this site. You can still access sites such as Outlook and Skype that don't require a security code. On 4/20/2024 you...
  4. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  5. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...

Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f, windows startup error code:...: Hi, I am running Windows 11 pro,The issues I am facing are ;1. Windows security protection updates error error code: 8007139f2. An error page opens upon windows startup error code: 8007000203. Windows update error error code: 0x800f081f4. Can't reset my windows from settings...
  6. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...: Hi there,I do not think I should be stuffing around with recovery partitions to try and get my bitlockered drives safe. I do not think I have the skills, nor should be expected to.When is this patch going to be patched?Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...: Hi there,I do not think I should be stuffing around with recovery partitions to try and get my bitlockered drives safe. I do not think I have the skills, nor should be expected to.When is this patch going to be patched?Thanks!...
  8. Windows 10 Jan24 security update KB5034441 goes splat yet again with code: 0x80070643 after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements: I'm fed up with having to constant codes to do everything when I'm in my account. I'm fed up having to solve stupid puzzles to prove I'm not a robot and having to do this time and time again how do we disable this?...
  10. Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements

Microsoft live security is obtrusive how to turn off all these code requirements: I'm fed up with having to constant codes to do everything when I'm in my account. I'm fed up having to solve stupid puzzles to prove I'm not a robot and having to do this time and time again how do we disable this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows security code