Windows 10: Security Concern

Discus and support Security Concern in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I've discovered some serious security leaks on my devices and I need to make sure of a few things.I suspect my HDD got cloned and used on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mrcrm_, Nov 11, 2022.

1. mrcrm_ Win User

Security Concern

Hello, I've discovered some serious security leaks on my devices and I need to make sure of a few things.I suspect my HDD got cloned and used on another machine, let's assume that my windows account and settings and edge data passwords of other accounts got leaked. Maybe my hardware MAC addresess got copied too.I did change every password, but I can't be sure it's enough, because if my windows account is used as primary account on the other machine, it will stay there even if I change the password and unlink it from the micrisoft security center I verified this with my laptop 2.Which means

:)

mrcrm_, Nov 11, 2022
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Nov 12, 2022
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Security Concerns

Not that there aren't better answers to security concerns. Which I'm sure there always are. But to protect my own mental health, I always feel better if I...

Security Concern tumblr_nd6ivfy2ju1s7oxg6o1_500.jpg

In other words...bad things are always happening to me and I can never feel 100% safe and secure no matter what I do...unless I just pretend they aren't. And do my best to not say the wrong things to the wrong people. Que sera sera. And all that jazz.

MrGenius, Nov 12, 2022
  4. Security Concern

Privacy concerns

Hi Werner,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. Are you seeing any error message or not able to access websites?
    2. What issues are you facing with your online privacy and security?

For blurry applications, follow the steps mentioned in Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 and check if this helps.

Please elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and get back to us to help you further.

We await your reply.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 12, 2022
Thema:

Security Concern

1. Security Concern - Similar Threads - Security Concern

2. Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...: Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ? If so what are they? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/visualstudio/visual-basic-6/visual-basic-6-support-policyThe visual-basic-6-support-policy discusses much about...
  3. Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ?...: Is there any safety or security concern when using visual basic 6 IDE on Windows10 / 11 ? If so what are they? https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/visualstudio/visual-basic-6/visual-basic-6-support-policyThe visual-basic-6-support-policy discusses much about...
  4. How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...: I have completed a quick Windows Defender security scan after being the target of a persistent and prolonged attempted hacking of my MS account.In doing the scan I am being alerted to multiple threats. When attempting to take action nothing happens, the start action option...
  5. How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...

How can I resolve Windows 11 Windows Defender Security Concerns Multi-faceted challenge -...: I have completed a quick Windows Defender security scan after being the target of a persistent and prolonged attempted hacking of my MS account.In doing the scan I am being alerted to multiple threats. When attempting to take action nothing happens, the start action option...
  6. GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.: I'm concerned about the security aspects of using GB WhatsApp. Can someone clarify the privacy features and any potential risks associated with this application?* Moved from Community Center...
  7. GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.

GB WhatsApp - Security Concern.: I'm concerned about the security aspects of using GB WhatsApp. Can someone clarify the privacy features and any potential risks associated with this application?* Moved from Community Center...
  8. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...: Hello. Today, when I turned on my PC, I used the same pin I usually use and it seemed to open in a user other than mine, although I am the only user and there are no other profiles or users. The background picture was set to default, as was the task bar. The first program...
  9. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...: Hello. Today, when I turned on my PC, I used the same pin I usually use and it seemed to open in a user other than mine, although I am the only user and there are no other profiles or users. The background picture was set to default, as was the task bar. The first program...
  10. Should I be concerned about a potential security issue with my Microsoft account or PC, or...

in Windows 10 Gaming