Windows 10: security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes

Discus and support security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I get a pop-up dialog that says "You must make your PC more secure to connect to this server..." There is an OK and Cancel button. I click the OK... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by closl, May 29, 2015.

1. closl Win User

security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes

I get a pop-up dialog that says "You must make your PC more secure to connect to this server..." There is an OK and Cancel button. I click the OK button, but it doesn't seem to do anything cause it pops up again very soon after.

:)

closl, May 29, 2015
  2. MS_9988 Win User

This pop up comes every 2 minutes

Doesn't work!

MS_9988, May 29, 2015
  3. This pop up comes every 2 minutes

Try uninstalling Avira to see if it stops.

IJustHelping, May 29, 2015
  4. security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes

Slartybart, Jun 7, 2015
Thema:

security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes

1. security Dialog pops up every 1-2 minutes - Similar Threads - security Dialog pops

2. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  3. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  4. Windows Security dialog window pops up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security dialog window pops up: Windows Security dialog window pops up while I am developing an application through React. It is really annoying. We have to refresh page. At first, this sign in dialog window is shown:Then the above dialog window is replaced by the following dialog window. It requires smart...
  5. Windows Security dialog window pops up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security dialog window pops up: Windows Security dialog window pops up while I am developing an application through React. It is really annoying. We have to refresh page. At first, this sign in dialog window is shown:Then the above dialog window is replaced by the following dialog window. It requires smart...
  6. Windows Security dialog window pops up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  7. USB caused a pop up every 10 minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB caused a pop up every 10 minutes: So a week ago i tried formatting a usb which i got the unable to format this device and the message wouldnt go away so i yanked the usb out and closed off the messages (unable to format device) and now im getting the following below with a device you plugged in is...
  8. Display window pops up every 20 minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display window pops up every 20 minutes: After having installed the latest Windows 10 update, the Settings Display window pops up every 20 minutes. How do I keep this from happening? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-window-pops-up-every-20-minutes/01b375ab-2e10-451b-9e77-4bb1001193c1
  9. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.: At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  10. dialog box pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    dialog box pop up: I keep receiving a reminder 'googledrivesync.exe is downloading from OneDrive' with only button available to 'Cancel'. I have cancelled, dialogue disappears then same dialogue box returns within a few minutes. I have tried the following as suggested on these forums: I’d...