Windows 10: Security Feature for Secure Login

Discus and support Security Feature for Secure Login in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am looking for a way to log in to a secure account (that has limited access for files and folders on HDD) when a specific password has been entered... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ehsaaan, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Security Feature for Secure Login

I am looking for a way to log in to a secure account (that has limited access for files and folders on HDD) when a specific password has been entered for the same account. I am wondering if anyone knows a way to do this?

submitted by /u/Ehsaaan
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ehsaaan, Dec 3, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Dec 3, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Security Feature for Secure Login

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Security Feature for Secure Login

1. Security Feature for Secure Login - Similar Threads - Security Feature Secure

2. Change login security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change login security: I want to go directly to the picture login in for a visually impaired person. Ie skip entering pin or password. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-login-security/28b2352a-c835-4009-bd0e-a6f8b1c3c9e8
  3. Change login security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change login security: I want to go directly to the picture login in for a visually impaired person. Ie skip entering pin or password. How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-login-security/28b2352a-c835-4009-bd0e-a6f8b1c3c9e8
  4. login security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    login security: I just bought a new desktop, I used it for a few days. This morning after a windows update, it keeps letting me my PIN and password is incorrect. There isn't a change login option, button. it keeps telling me my "challenge phrase is incorrect". how do I get past this and able...
  5. login security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    login security: I just bought a new desktop, I used it for a few days. This morning after a windows update, it keeps letting me my PIN and password is incorrect. There isn't a change login option, button. it keeps telling me my "challenge phrase is incorrect". how do I get past this and able...
  6. login security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Security and Login

Security and Login: Every so often I get a security alert in Settings about my MicrosoftAccount. When I follow this link I get a demand for a telephone number so they can send me a code over my telephone [it never appears]. So I indicate I haven't any of this and get prompted to a "lost...
  8. security login with password

security login with password: google warned of unusual activity and logins that were not mine so reset everything but can't get into my microsoft office or general account through password, I can get in with windows hello, fingerprint, pin but can not reset password also this keeps saying i have windows...
  9. Login Security

Login Security: How can I access who has previously logged into my computer with dates and times? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-security/28489b47-9ea0-4c02-868f-a76f461c53fb"
  10. login security

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    login security: I just finished a system restore on my Lenovo G850 idea pad running windows 10. I have two security issues. 1. on startup Windows no longer asks for a password but opens immediately. That, of course, is dangerous. How to I force Windows to ask for a password? 2. I...