Windows 10: security from inside

Discus and support security from inside in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; ok guys, so I thought that only appple are the bad guys, but recently both android and windows based devices, which would be my phone and laptop,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paulius turskis, Jul 13, 2020.

1. security from inside

ok guys, so I thought that only appple are the bad guys,

but recently both android and windows based devices,
    which would be my phone and laptop,
    their new os versions do not leave possibility turn-off automatic updates
    and the only thing you can do is to schedule these gigabytes of updates,
    but without these updates both devices work just right as ray.

why are you guys doing this?
    does anyone have an answer to this question?

if you work with intelligence Its ok, but think about this:
    for example in our country Lithuania only landline phone company
    which is almost governmental and it name was "Telecom of Lithuania",
    later they changed it to name "Teo" which sounds like "Daddy".
    And now their main price, main plan for which they provide housefolds with landline phone

is 66,6 EUR/month. they also wanted me to install some kind of updates.

just think about it: such prices as 9.99 or 6.99 are too virus-friendly,
    so if any antivirus company sell products for such price, you need to speak with these smart people from these software companies and convince them that their logics is crashing.

so my question would be: is your logics crashing, or are you just testing young kids who will refuse installing all these irrational improvements for super logical software, like os windows or android?

:)

paulius turskis, Jul 13, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Jul 13, 2020
  3. insider hub app

Hi Shreesh,

I suggest you to Perform the below steps and install the Insider Hub.

• Go to Settings, then System and then
      Apps & Features
    • Click on Manage Optional Features.
    • Click on Add a Feature.
    • Navigate the list, locate Insider Hub, and click
      install.
    Do let us know the update. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Jul 13, 2020
  4. curatia Win User

security from inside

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

security from inside

1. security from inside - Similar Threads - security inside

2. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  3. Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security update KB5034765 Messing with cursor inside CLIP STUDIO PAINT PRO: Hi there .I'm having a problem for about a year or so i try to contact Clip Studio support about it and it didn't go anywhere so i final want to try and ask here for help as i'm really loosing my mind and motivation to do anything .So here the problem for some reason my...
  4. Cant uninstall McAffee Security scan plus from Windows 10. Inside the Uninstall App page,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant uninstall McAffee Security scan plus from Windows 10. Inside the Uninstall App page,...: I needed to install Adobe Viewer fast. Afterwards find it installed McAffee. popups, new network detected? no, it hasnt changed for years. McAfee is trash and is now locked on my PC like some parasite. its installed and will not be removed. There were 2, the other one...
  5. Cant uninstall McAffee Security scan plus from Windows 10. Inside the Uninstall App page,...

Cant uninstall McAffee Security scan plus from Windows 10. Inside the Uninstall App page,...: I needed to install Adobe Viewer fast. Afterwards find it installed McAffee. popups, new network detected? no, it hasnt changed for years. McAfee is trash and is now locked on my PC like some parasite. its installed and will not be removed. There were 2, the other one...
  6. Cant uninstall McAffee Security scan plus from Windows 10. Inside the Uninstall App page,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...: i was trying to install mods for microsoft flight simulator and accidentlly renamed a file within the wpsystem folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-renamed-a-folder-inside-wpsystem-on/eb026b7e-afb7-4876-982d-b24ba2f768fb
  8. i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...: i was trying to install mods for microsoft flight simulator and accidentlly renamed a file within the wpsystem folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-renamed-a-folder-inside-wpsystem-on/eb026b7e-afb7-4876-982d-b24ba2f768fb
  9. i accidentally renamed a folder inside wpsystem on my f drive and now it says The security...

10. Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview security tab missing in properties

Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview security tab missing in properties: I am running an evaluation copy of Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview in Parallels on a Mac Studio and when selecting a folder to view the properties, the Security tab is missing. I have tried all methods to enable it including:1: Through Local Group Policy Editor2: Through...