Windows 10: security help with Trojan Trojan:O97M/Frauddoc

Discus and support security help with Trojan Trojan:O97M/Frauddoc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Last night I was infected with this trojan shown in the subject. Windows security caught and removed it. I accidentally changed the sitting... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ROADavid, Dec 18, 2019.

1. ROADavid Win User

security help with Trojan Trojan:O97M/Frauddoc

security help with Trojan Trojan:O97M/Frauddoc d6c5514a-3a99-4aba-b9a8-e2159ad1a00d?upload=true.png
    Last night I was infected with this trojan shown in the subject. Windows security caught and removed it. I accidentally changed the sitting to allow it the next time. Now when I look at the results of the detection I see this message “This threat or app has been allowed and will not be remediated in the future”.

I obviously do not want the trojan to go undetected next time. How do I fix this so the trojan isn’t allowed next time?

Thanks for your help!

:)

ROADavid, Dec 18, 2019
  2. MEGGG100 Win User

Trojans

Windows Defender is not getting rid of the Trojans. Does anyone have suggestions?

Thank you

MEGGG100, Dec 19, 2019
  3. Trojan Problem

Ok MSE just found a Trojan on my rig. However the Trojan was in a trainer for a video game I have had for a few years now. I mean this trainer is from 2009 I believe. Why is MSE just NOW picking it up? Could it be a false reading with the new definitions? Should I be worried about anything?

I ask because Malwarebytes never picked it up ether.

Here is the name of the Trojan.
    Win32/Dynamer!dtc

Heres a link to the info...
    http://www.microsoft.com/security/p...=Trojan:Win32/Dynamer!dtc&threatid=2147638124

TheMailMan78, Dec 19, 2019
  4. security help with Trojan Trojan:O97M/Frauddoc

Trojan Problem

Source

Black Panther, Dec 19, 2019
Thema:

security help with Trojan Trojan:O97M/Frauddoc

1. security help with Trojan Trojan:O97M/Frauddoc - Similar Threads - security help Trojan

2. Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan: i had a problem with trojan, and i saw a post telling me to scan it with Malwarebytes and Micrsoft Safety Scanning, i did and it said it solved the issue but im very paranoid so how do i check if its 100% gone? do i just full scan it with windows security?...
  3. Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan: i had a problem with trojan, and i saw a post telling me to scan it with Malwarebytes and Micrsoft Safety Scanning, i did and it said it solved the issue but im very paranoid so how do i check if its 100% gone? do i just full scan it with windows security?...
  4. Security at question, signs of a Trojan

Security at question, signs of a Trojan: So I started my Surface Pro 7 as usual, and then notice something suspicious. Even though I've set my Windows Hello with my full face, it recognized my just with catching a glare of my hair just the hair, nothing more. I wanna know if this is normal, since I've recently found...
  5. trojan

trojan: my desk to computer said I had a Trojan and to call this number. not sure legit. Norton said to turn off computer for 3 hrs. thoughts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/trojan/398813f7-bde9-459c-8c58-da36e3e69a32
  6. Trojan

Trojan: I was searching the internet for Mortal Kombat 1 Downloads, I thought it was free because it was an old game. I stumbled upon a website, and downloaded a file, it was a Trojan. More specifically "Trojan.Delf.Q" as what the Free version of SpyHunters said. I don't know what to...
  7. Trojan

Trojan: Hi, The other day I received the following severe warning after doing a scan. Trojan:Win32/Dorv.D!rfn. Windows Defender acknowledges the threat but cannot remove it. I have read from others that they believe this to be a false positive. Please explain. MDS...
  8. Trojans

Trojans: I had very confidential files in my itunes backup on my PC but was not encrypted. Now when i scan my PC I found some trojans available. I google about the trojan and found that they can steal our files. Have they steal my itunes backup too? I am worried. What is the chance...
  9. Trojan

Trojan: Was browsing on ie. For a hotel in London and my pc had a box pop up and a voice asking for money to unlock my pc.. You know the sort of thing.. I unplugged then restart did a full scan windows security said I had a serious trojan... Down loaded malware bytes free trial......
  10. Trojan or not ?

Trojan or not ?: Hi all, Not quite sure when this started but roughly somewhere around July I noticed a file called NTUSER.rhk that resides in "Users\My username". Googling for the .rhk file extension gave me a bit of a scare as most sites suggest this is associated with Trojan....