Windows 10: Security Intelligence update downloading again and again

Discus and support Security Intelligence update downloading again and again in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever i check for update after few hours i always get a security intelligence update for Microsoft defender here, the list is 4x bigger. I haven't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/anonwo8m8, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Security Intelligence update downloading again and again

Whenever i check for update after few hours i always get a security intelligence update for Microsoft defender here, the list is 4x bigger. I haven't got 20H2 update yet.

submitted by /u/anonwo8m8
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/anonwo8m8, Oct 22, 2020

2. windows defender security intelligence update failed

hi,

i try to configure VDI update for windows defender..the definition file was unpack to file server ..i set the folder security to everyone. but the update still failed.

Windows Defender Antivirus has encountered an error trying to update security intelligence.

New security intelligence Version: 1.315.1006.0

Previous security intelligence Version: 1.315.639.0

Update Source: Shared security intelligence Root

Security intelligence Type: AntiSpyware

Update Type: Delta

User: NT AUTHORITY\SYSTEM

Current Engine Version: 1.1.17000.7

Previous Engine Version: 1.1.17000.7

Error code: 0x80070005

Error description: Access is denied.

Vince Tsoi, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Alpha Tau Win User
    Automatic Security Intelligence Update

Whenever I go to Windows Update and click on Check for updates, I get Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender. Some times 2 or 3 updates every day.

My question: Can I tell Windows to check for updates automatically maybe twice a day and auto install these security updates?

Alpha Tau, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Security Intelligence update downloading again and again

Security Intelligence update (WD)

Back in August MS changed the description of the definitions update from 'Definition Update...' to 'Security Intelligence Update...' but it's still the same virus definitions and KB226702 as before, just re-branded. The only other type of update you should expect to see is the monthly antimalware platform update for the engine/GUI.

Security Intelligence update downloading again and again [​IMG]

Thema:

Security Intelligence update downloading again and again

1. Security Intelligence update downloading again and again - Similar Threads - Security Intelligence update

2. KB4023057 downloads again and again every time I check for updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB4023057 downloads again and again every time I check for updates: Picture attached. Every time I click "Check for Updates" it downloads, installs, and adds one more to the list. I'd chalk it up to quirky windows behavior and move on, but the issue started with a BSOD that kept me from booting, and I had to do a system restore.Things I have...
  3. KB4023057 downloads again and again every time I check for updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KB4023057 downloads again and again every time I check for updates: Picture attached. Every time I click "Check for Updates" it downloads, installs, and adds one more to the list. I'd chalk it up to quirky windows behavior and move on, but the issue started with a BSOD that kept me from booting, and I had to do a system restore.Things I have...
  4. Again and again getting kernel security check failure.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Again and again getting kernel security check failure.: I have a windows computer with a gt 710, today as soon as I am signing in to my windows my computer goes into kernel security check failure,I tried signing in about 10 times. It was working fine for some time until I got some video bsod while when I checked online said I had...
  5. Downloading the game again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Downloading the game again: Dear Sir or mademme I bought the Minecraft gane for PC in Microsoft Store in July order No: 2167148903. In the meantime the computer was repaired in SERVICE. I can not download the game again. What should I do?...
  6. Security Intelligence Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Intelligence Update: Every single time I get one of those updates I get the blue screen telling me the system quit working. It then gathers information and restarts which is very frustrating because it always happens when I'm in an online poker tournament. I check the reliability report and it...
  7. Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!

Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!: My desktop is running Windows 10 Pro version 1709 build 16299.371. After many months and dozens of attempts, the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 ALWAYS FAILS. In the process of failing it usually leaves the computer at least hung, and often unusable/unbootable....
  8. Windows update downloading update again and again.

Windows update downloading update again and again.: I downloaded an update called 19H1; it downloaded 70% and then I turned my PC off, when I started my PC today, the update didn't start from 70% but from 0%, any fix??? it happened like four times. Do anyone has this problem...???...
  9. windows downloading again and again

windows downloading again and again: why windows 10 upgrade assistant after 100% downloading again restarts from 1%???... this is hapenning for second time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-downloading-again-and-again/73c3712f-d499-422c-aeb5-3c529391cfd9
  10. W10 Downloading Again

W10 Downloading Again: Windows 10 started to download when I already have W10. I stopped the download. This happened after Dual Boot set up with Linux Mint 18. Was booted in W10. My OS W10 Pro version 10.0.10586. 58097