Windows 10: Security Intelligence Update

Discus and support Security Intelligence Update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every single time I get one of those updates I get the blue screen telling me the system quit working. It then gathers information and restarts which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DaleSullivan1, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Security Intelligence Update

Every single time I get one of those updates I get the blue screen telling me the system quit working. It then gathers information and restarts which is very frustrating because it always happens when I'm in an online poker tournament. I check the reliability report and it shows Windows quit work and it also shows the update.

Does this happen to anyone else when they get these updates? Is there anything I can do about it?

:)

DaleSullivan1, Feb 27, 2020
  2. Bree Win User

Security Intelligence update (WD)

Back in August MS changed the description of the definitions update from 'Definition Update...' to 'Security Intelligence Update...' but it's still the same virus definitions and KB226702 as before, just re-branded. The only other type of update you should expect to see is the monthly antimalware platform update for the engine/GUI.

Security Intelligence Update [​IMG]

3. Martmcd Win User
    Martmcd, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Security Intelligence Update

Stepping up protection with intelligent security

Source: Stepping up protection with intelligent security | Microsoft Secure Blog

Brink, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Security Intelligence Update

1. Security Intelligence Update - Similar Threads - Security Intelligence Update

2. Issues with Defender Security Intelligence updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues with Defender Security Intelligence updates: Hey there everyone, Having an issue across a few devices in the family. For whatever reason, Security Intelligence updates are not actually able to update on their own. If I go to "Virus & Threat Protection" in Windows then check for Security Intelligence updates, it just...
  3. Security Intelligence Updates not being offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Updates not being offered: I am Win 11 Pro 64-bit and fully updated except for the "Preview Update" I have long been set to manually download updates. I check daily and update all presented except Preview items.Since 6 July 2023 I have not been presented with the Option to Update Security intelligence....
  4. Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update: When I try to run the latest Windows Update, my computer seems to get stuck and won't fully process it. This is what I'm left with. Any suggestions?[Original Title: Windows Update]...
  5. Security intelligence update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security intelligence update problem: Latest security intelligence update v1.327.295.0 brings the smartscreen problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-problem/62a24135-1be5-4b2e-acd6-2aaa4a5d6d37
  6. Security Intelligence Update failed to install

Security Intelligence Update failed to install: Whenever I reset my laptop, signed in and ready to use, the Security Intelligence Update fails to install. This time, now that I have deleted my sync data... [ATTACH] ...this shows up. This is, yet again, on a factory reset and I don't know what I can do. Any help would be...
  7. Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling

Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling: I've had a problem over the last few weeks where the most recent Security Intelligence update reinstalls itself on every start-up and never officially installs, it's causing problems with other gameplay specifically World of Warcraft in that I cannot open games due to the...
  8. Automatic Security Intelligence Update

Automatic Security Intelligence Update: Whenever I go to Windows Update and click on Check for updates, I get Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender. Some times 2 or 3 updates every day. My question: Can I tell Windows to check for updates automatically maybe twice a day and auto install these security...
  9. Security Intelligence update (WD)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence update (WD): Hi folks is this some new system / method that WD does for its updates or is this just the "standard" Virus definition database that WD uses being updated. So long as the system works OK and does its protection job I'm not too bothered but I m curious as to what it actually...
  10. Security Intelligence Update won't install

Security Intelligence Update won't install: Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.301.783.0) It tries to install this specific update over and over again, but quits before it can be installed. So it goes "Downloading - 0%", and finishes that just fine. But then it gets to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus

2. security intelligence update

3. Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.311.1778.0) - Error 0x80070643