Windows 10: Security intelligence updates Crash my wifi driver

Discus and support Security intelligence updates Crash my wifi driver in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My wifi keep crashing after the security intelligence updates anytime especially during&after i played games. This update keep appear this few days and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Hhao Lee, May 5, 2021.

1. Hhao Lee Win User

Security intelligence updates Crash my wifi driver

My wifi keep crashing after the security intelligence updates anytime especially during&after i played games. This update keep appear this few days and some update will solve the problem, but then a new update crash it again. Anyway to solve this problem?

:)

Hhao Lee, May 5, 2021
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, May 5, 2021
  3. Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling

I've had a problem over the last few weeks where the most recent Security Intelligence update reinstalls itself on every start-up and never officially installs, it's causing problems with other gameplay (specifically World of Warcraft) in that I cannot open
    games due to the issue. It usually allows me to play WoW after the most recent security update install one time, and then it crashes after that. I also recently experienced a brown SOD which could be related to my GPU but may also have something to do with
    this issue.

I have tried the following steps from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/defenderupdates:

- manual install of the update (nothing popped up letting me know that it successfully installed)|

- windows update troubleshooter: found issues and repaired them 2x

- command prompt script

Thank you in advance for any help anyone can provide!

ErinMaciejczyk, May 5, 2021
  4. JeremyTKS Win User

Security intelligence update problem

Latest security intelligence update v1.327.295.0 brings the smartscreen problem

JeremyTKS, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Security intelligence updates Crash my wifi driver - Similar Threads - Security intelligence updates

2. Security Intelligence Updates not being offered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Updates not being offered: I am Win 11 Pro 64-bit and fully updated except for the "Preview Update" I have long been set to manually download updates. I check daily and update all presented except Preview items.Since 6 July 2023 I have not been presented with the Option to Update Security intelligence....
  3. Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence stuck in Windows Update: When I try to run the latest Windows Update, my computer seems to get stuck and won't fully process it. This is what I'm left with. Any suggestions?[Original Title: Windows Update]...
  4. Security intelligence update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security intelligence update problem: Latest security intelligence update v1.327.295.0 brings the smartscreen problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-intelligence-update-problem/62a24135-1be5-4b2e-acd6-2aaa4a5d6d37
  5. Security Intelligence Update failed to install

Security Intelligence Update failed to install: Whenever I reset my laptop, signed in and ready to use, the Security Intelligence Update fails to install. This time, now that I have deleted my sync data... [ATTACH] ...this shows up. This is, yet again, on a factory reset and I don't know what I can do. Any help would be...
  6. Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling

Security Intelligence Update Reinstalling: I've had a problem over the last few weeks where the most recent Security Intelligence update reinstalls itself on every start-up and never officially installs, it's causing problems with other gameplay specifically World of Warcraft in that I cannot open games due to the...
  7. Automatic Security Intelligence Update

Automatic Security Intelligence Update: Whenever I go to Windows Update and click on Check for updates, I get Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender. Some times 2 or 3 updates every day. My question: Can I tell Windows to check for updates automatically maybe twice a day and auto install these security...
  8. Security Intelligence Update

Security Intelligence Update: Every single time I get one of those updates I get the blue screen telling me the system quit working. It then gathers information and restarts which is very frustrating because it always happens when I'm in an online poker tournament. I check the reliability report and it...
  9. Security Intelligence update (WD)

Security Intelligence update (WD): Hi folks is this some new system / method that WD does for its updates or is this just the "standard" Virus definition database that WD uses being updated. So long as the system works OK and does its protection job I'm not too bothered but I m curious as to what it actually...
  10. My security intelligence version doesn't update

My security intelligence version doesn't update: My security intelligence version doesn't update since I bought my laptop. It simply displays version created Not available and last update as not available and keeps on searching for newer versions...