Windows 10: Security issue in Gateway

Discus and support Security issue in Gateway in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Does anyone know the solution to networking security for my att gateway ? Its getting hacked from source?? Unknown from adroid mobile or through... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ramboπ, Apr 5, 2021.

1. Ramboπ Win User

Security issue in Gateway

Does anyone know the solution to networking security for my att gateway ? Its getting hacked from source?? Unknown from adroid mobile or through gateway itself what security can i download or plug in ? Its taken control over everything

My laptop went missing in shipping and now having to combat from a tablet

[Original Title: VIRUS EVERYWHERE! PLEASE HELP]

:)

Ramboπ, Apr 5, 2021

2. Limited Connectivity Win 10 (Deafult Gateway Not Avaliable)

Hi John,

This could be an issue with the network configuration for the Ethernet connection on the computer due to incorrect gateway setting as compared to the default gateway.

Is there any third party security software installed on the computer?

Check for the network IP and compare it to the default gateway IP. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows and R key and type cmd. Hit Enter. Type “ipconfig/all” without quotes and hit
      Enter.

• Check if the default gateway IP and the network IP (IPV4 or more appropriately IPV6). (Refer to the description provided above in context of the IP matchup).

To troubleshoot the issue further, I would suggest you to run the network troubleshooter and check if it finds and fixes any issues with the network settings. Follow the methods:

Method 1: Reset the IP configuration and check if it fixes the issue for us. Follow the steps:

• PressWindows and R key together and type cmd. HitEnter.

• Type the following commands and hit Enter:

netsh winsock reset

netsh winsock reset catalog

ipconfig /flushdns

ipconfig /release

ipconfig /renew

netsh int ip stop

netsh int ip start

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the updated status. We’ll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Apr 5, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 5, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Apr 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Security issue in Gateway - Similar Threads - Security issue Gateway

2. Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.: Hey, so my laptop is little over a year old. Currently, I’m having major issues with the keys. Half the time the “t” won’t work or it types like I’m holding it down. Same with several other keys. If there a way I could fix this issue or do I need a new laptop all together?...
  3. Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gateway Laptop. Keyboard issues.: Hey, so my laptop is little over a year old. Currently, I’m having major issues with the keys. Half the time the “t” won’t work or it types like I’m holding it down. Same with several other keys. If there a way I could fix this issue or do I need a new laptop all together?...
  4. Ethernet default gateway issue on ETHERNET only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ethernet default gateway issue on ETHERNET only: Hello, so the issue i have is my internet connection will drop out under very specific circumstances under ethernet. I can use a browser and watch a youtube video absoultely fine, with no interuption, but if i load up a Zoom meeting then the connection will drop out. When i...
  5. Remote Desktop Gateway Connection issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote Desktop Gateway Connection issue: Hi, I have an issue with a new Gateway i created setup below, i first got an error "The Computer cant verify the identity of the RD Gateway" and i confirmed the root certificate was in trusted as well as personal store. After a reboot i got the message "Your computer cant...
  6. remote desktop gateway connection issues

remote desktop gateway connection issues: our organization is trying to access a remote desktop gateway server on AWS for our electronic dental records software. If I use my laptop at home it works fine. if I use my laptop here at the office it works. But even behind the same firewall, if I attempt to login to the...
  7. Internet gateway issues. Possible virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet gateway issues. Possible virus?: So we recently got a new router and modem and things were working well for about a month. A few days ago though, I've been having a bunch of internet issues and I haven't been doing anything particularly out of the ordinary, in fact I haven't really been on my computer much...
  8. "The default gateway is not available" issue

"The default gateway is not available" issue: Hi there. I've been having this issue with up and down frequency for the span of about 10 months. Basically, my computer will randomly disconnect from the internet (with no lag leading up to it--just straight up disconnecting). Then I'll right click on the Wi-Fi icon in the...
  9. Issues connection to RD Gateway

Issues connection to RD Gateway: Dear all, I have some trouble with some (not all) users connecting to RD Gateway. The RD Gateway is running Windows Server 2012 R2, the clients having the issues are Windows 10. When these users try to connect to the GW, the following error with Event ID 306 occurs in the...
  10. Random Wifi Drops; Default Gateway issues

Random Wifi Drops; Default Gateway issues: Hey all, first time poster, short time lurker. I have just recently gotten a computer with Windows 10 preinstalled (A Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series) and for the most part, I've been in love with it since I got it, except for one problem that renders it near useless: Spotty...