Windows 10: security issues need help 6 mths ago

Discus and support security issues need help 6 mths ago in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; To make a long story short I've had a hacker since June of 2019. I thought in April I was finally hacker free, but the past week and a half has made... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SusanMarion, Aug 2, 2020.

1. security issues need help 6 mths ago

To make a long story short I've had a hacker since June of 2019. I thought in April I was finally hacker free, but the past week and a half has made me doubt that and last night and tonight has sealed it in, the hacker is still here and active. With that said I'm having a ton of issues. I can't stay them from remote accessing my devices. And now tonight I see my childs laptop has a workspace on it and group policy enabled tonight. And several active connections. Can anyone give me any tips on how to stop this? I've changed passwords many many times, changed recovery info, changed phone numbers, got a new internet account, even repartitioned my hard drive. I work for a well know financial agency as of last week and I cant have any security issues. Thank you.

:)

SusanMarion, Aug 2, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 2, 2020
  3. curatia Win User
    Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

security issues need help 6 mths ago

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

security issues need help 6 mths ago

1. security issues need help 6 mths ago - Similar Threads - security issues need

2. Need help with windows security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with windows security: Hi, guys as the title shows I need help with Windows security it doesn't work for me and I'm worried about viruses.it started after I restarted my PC and chose to not keep any files i have no checkpoint to go back to.I tried everything and made sure everything was enabled...
  3. Need help with windows security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with windows security: Hi, guys as the title shows I need help with Windows security it doesn't work for me and I'm worried about viruses.it started after I restarted my PC and chose to not keep any files i have no checkpoint to go back to.I tried everything and made sure everything was enabled...
  4. Asking help for a security issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Asking help for a security issue.: I have been facing a problem repeatedly for a long time. I enter with my PC with a security PIN. when I keep sleep my PC, some issues automatically give trying my PIN several times. It happens again and again. It bothers me very much. sometimes I cannot get to enter my PC for...
  5. Need help with this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with this issue.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_JmartinezJ_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iwj9k1/need_help_with_this_issue/
  6. Newbie need help with NTFS security

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Newbie need help with NTFS security: I'm an newbie IT person handling a small business (14 users) network. They have a file server running Windows Server 2019 Essentials - as far as i was informed to avoid hitting the 20 max allowed connections - as part of a workgroup (no domain) that runs their HR System. They...
  7. Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors: Hi all! So... I'm switching from a Dual Monitor setup to a 6. I'm running my PC with the Radeon RX470. Which, has 1 HDMI, 1 DVI and 3 Displayports. I'm able to run 5 monitors with no problem running straight from my monitors to the GPU but when I run the gofanco Splitter...
  8. Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help

Windows Security Issues I’m facing, need some help: Hi, I am facing some Windows Security issues with my desktop. I am running Windows 10 on my desktop and I noticed that this morning I turned on the computer and it was extremely slow. I went to check whether there was any applications running and it wasn’t. When I ran Windows...
  9. Need help with an issue.

Need help with an issue.: Recently I’ve had an issue where my computer isn’t functioning very well. I’m not able to open any applications but settings and file explorer, so my computer is pretty much completely useless. When I click on any file/application, nothing happens, and the computer reacts as...
  10. Need Security (Policy) modification help or tips to resolve issue.

in Windows 10 Support
    Need Security (Policy) modification help or tips to resolve issue.: Windows Ver 1903 (OS Build 18362.657) Hi - Hopefully someone with expertise in the Security Policies settings might provide me with some assistance. I am using a digitizer USB HID device on Win 10 that will enumerate itself successfully upon plugging it into a USB port....