Windows 10: security key code

Discus and support security key code in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do i find the security key code on a Windows 10 system?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AdolphusBaker, Jan 30, 2020.

1. security key code

How do i find the security key code on a Windows 10 system?

:)

AdolphusBaker, Jan 30, 2020
  2. RobJLau Win User

Microsoft account security code - WHY?

Thanks for the reply Greg.

"If you turn on two-step verification, you’ll get a security code to your email, phone, or authenticator app every time you sign in on
    a device that isn't trusted. When two-step verification is turned off, you will only have to verify your identity with security codes periodically, when
    there might be a risk to your account security."

Overkill.

As Two-Step verification has never been turned on, I presume MS thinks every time I log into access pages on https://account.microsoft.com/ pages I'm a risk to my account. Even from computers listed in the 'Devices" tab of those pages. Even though I have
    to supply my MS password to get to those pages.

Are you suggesting I turn two-step verification on, which is what I don't need?

RobJLau, Jan 30, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 30, 2020
  4. linhlz Win User

security key code

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

security key code

1. security key code - Similar Threads - security key code

2. Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.: I have reset my contact number as i have shifted countries, now randomly my surface won't boot up and wants the bitlocker security key, but when i try to go to the link and log on, it is telling me i cannot access this for another 25 days as the security code details need to...
  3. Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker security key, but the security code details need to be updated.: I have reset my contact number as i have shifted countries, now randomly my surface won't boot up and wants the bitlocker security key, but when i try to go to the link and log on, it is telling me i cannot access this for another 25 days as the security code details need to...
  4. Security Key

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Key: Hello,I try to log in to my account with that security key: USB Winkeo-A FIDO U2F produced by Neowave. It doesn't work and I'm having some trouble. Can that key be used? Thank you,Simon Martin...
  5. Security key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security key: I purchased a new dell last year with windows 10. All was great. Today i try to login, I get to login screen, type my pin, then all goes black after logging in! If I press the windows key the startup menue show but if I click on it I still get a black screen! I tried to...
  6. Security code

Security code: This is really damn sad for Microsoft, You keep nagging me for a code that you never send on cellphone or mail and threaten with closure of account just because I use an VPN and was logged on in Australia so I could see some local shows not allowed elsewhere- Have you not an...
  7. Security Code

Security Code: Why do I receive microsoft messages in Spanish when my region is the UK? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-code/6064cdb5-8994-42f8-9ffa-a0cfac1438ba"
  8. Security Key

Security Key: Yubico said I can add more than one security key but I was only able to add one. I added like 4 on my Google so I am not sure why I can't add more than one on Microsoft. Thanks....
  9. security code

security code: I am not receiving the security code (windows) on my mobile!!! and at the same time windows is not giving me options other than receiving the code through my mobile number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/security-code/09be9b09-117c-46ba-ae0c-61cfc9ff9a47"
  10. Security code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security code: The security code I received on my phone contains 6 numbers. Microsoft keeps asking for 7. I tried different downloads but nothing works. How can I get 7 numbers if you only send me 6....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. security key qualcomm atheros