Windows 10: Security key "Your browser or operating system does not support this"

Discus and support Security key "Your browser or operating system does not support this" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I wanted to set up a key with my account but on the page Addition Security Optionsin the Windows Hello and Security Keys it is written "Your... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by A-333, Apr 20, 2020.

1. A-333 Win User

Security key "Your browser or operating system does not support this"

Hello,

I wanted to set up a key with my account but on the page Addition Security Optionsin the Windows Hello and Security Keys it is written "Your browser or operating system does not support this". I've tried of course many other navigators, but it's still the same. Same thing with my phone.

I'm running Windows 10, and I am feeling completely frustrated to have bought a quite expensive security key to not use it at the end. :

I've checked the whole entire forum, other forums as well but only a topic talks about it, and it have not even been solved.

Thanking you all guys in advance ! Have a great day !

Best regards,

:)

A-333, Apr 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    NVIDIA Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems

Source: Support Plan for 32-bit and 64-bit Operating Systems | NVIDIA

Brink, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Piap611 Win User

Security key cannot be installed

Didn't solve the problem. Keeps coming up with the same response every time I try to go into the area to set up the security keys (see below). As I said before I have the correct version of Edge and Windows, so I'm at a loss to
    know where to go next. Looks like there is something that is preventing Microsoft from recognising the correct operating system or browser! Can't use Windows Hello as my laptop doesn't have a face recognition camera.

Now you can sign in without a password using Windows Hello or security keys. A security key is a physical device (like a USB security key) that you can use to sign in to your account instead of a password.

Learn more about signing in with Windows Hello or a security key

Your browser or operating system does not support this

Piap611, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Security key "Your browser or operating system does not support this" - Similar Threads - Security key browser

2. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  3. The operating system does not start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The operating system does not start: After my son changed something in the BIOS, the computer says when booting: Reboot and select proper boot device. I checked that all storages are connected and the system boot priority is correct. I tried resetting the BIOS settings but it didn't help. I think that I need to...
  4. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  5. Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64

Error: AsusSetup does not support this Operation System; WNT_6.2P_64: Hi i have w11 64bit and i bought Asus tuf gaming B650 plus wifi motherboard. When i try installing new drivers from official asus website -> pop up window saying app does not support OS WNT_6.2P_64. So i dont have proper driver for wifi adapter and cannot use it and even...
  6. DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system: Windows 11 21h1 open via DPinst any cab file but now with 22h2 DPinst 64 it will not open any cab files from microsoft catalog. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpinstexe-does-not-excute-on-your-current-22h2/d6009bef-dc0e-4230-af28-6545f3dee283
  7. DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system

DPinst.exe does not excute on your current 22h2 Operating system: Windows 11 21h1 open via DPinst any cab file but now with 22h2 DPinst 64 it will not open any cab files from microsoft catalog. Any thoughts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dpinstexe-does-not-excute-on-your-current-22h2/d6009bef-dc0e-4230-af28-6545f3dee283
  8. The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system

in Windows 10 News
    The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system: [ATTACH]Some Windows users while attempting to install a program or a particular version of .NET Framework on their Windows 10 device might be stymied by the error message The .NET Framework is not supported on this operating system. In this post, we will briefly explain why...
  9. This version of the operating system is not supported

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This version of the operating system is not supported: After upgrading from windows 7 home to windows 10 I got the following message "This version of the operating system is not supported" Anybody had this or know why I'm getting the message Forgot to say windows is showing as active 11756
  10. Your next operating system: Your datacenter

in Windows 10 News
    Your next operating system: Your datacenter: It's time to start thinking about a new operating system layer: your entire datacenter, from networking to compute to storage, it's all one big computer now. With a new Windows release now just around the corner, we're all thinking about desktop and mobile operating...