Windows 10: Security Leaks in win 10 OS worldwide, Your Data is on Risk

Discus and support Security Leaks in win 10 OS worldwide, Your Data is on Risk in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, I am Arun Kumar Kushwaha and I have discovered one Big Loophole/Security Leak in Microsoft's Windows 10 Operating System worldwide.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Arun kumar Kushwaha, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Security Leaks in win 10 OS worldwide, Your Data is on Risk

Hi there,

I am Arun Kumar Kushwaha and I have discovered one Big Loophole/Security Leak in Microsoft's Windows 10 Operating System worldwide.
    through which we can Access/Delete/Copy/Replace Important Data without Cracking/Resetting the Login Password in Windows 10 OS

and for this we not need any 3rd party Software/ CD/ DVD/ Pen drive/ CMD/ Script/ or any other means of hacking Devices/tool.
    only through Windows 10 OS we can Access anybodies Computer Around the world, and user will never get to know that his/her computer has accessed by someone else.
    This is purely Microsoft's Negligence towards user's Around the world.
    U can assume how much serious is this Issue, if anybody can steal confidential Important data of Company/ Govt data/ or any other Sensitive Personal data of anyone who are using windows 10 OS.
    I Can show u this if U want to Crosscheck this, it's working or not.
    only after verification that process is working U can show to the world that Windows 10 OS is not safe and secure for User's Around the world.
    See this Video and see it's Working ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?
    Your's Truly
    Arun Kumar Kushwaha
    Mo- +91 7007357343

:)

Arun kumar Kushwaha, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

International mobile data networks still a serious security problem

Read more: International mobile data networks still a serious security problem | ZDNet

Brink, Sep 14, 2018
  3. AsRock Win User
    Is windsows 7 a security risk?

There is 2 security risks. No one can stop security holes even more so with MS software as it would be more targeted although Linux has got to be going up on that list to now.

1. Your comp being online
    2. The user

AsRock, Sep 14, 2018
  4. mjean1 Win User

Security Leaks in win 10 OS worldwide, Your Data is on Risk

There are no more files and ASUS Data Security Manager

I've been having the same issues trying to save files.

I followed all of the steps but ASUS Data Security Manager keeps reappearing. How do I really get it to delete? I've done the uninstall four times and it just pops back in the list.

mjean1, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

Security Leaks in win 10 OS worldwide, Your Data is on Risk

1. Security Leaks in win 10 OS worldwide, Your Data is on Risk - Similar Threads - Security Leaks worldwide

2. Securing Your Phone's sensitive data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Securing Your Phone's sensitive data: Hi, I don't know if one opinion can make a difference but let me try:I would like you to introduce password protection for the Your Phone App because it carries a lot of sensitive data.It carries mobile money balances, Transgender, bisexual relationship communication,...
  3. Securing Your Phone's sensitive data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Securing Your Phone's sensitive data: Hi, I don't know if one opinion can make a difference but let me try:I would like you to introduce password protection for the Your Phone App because it carries a lot of sensitive data.It carries mobile money balances, Transgender, bisexual relationship communication,...
  4. Windows 10 password security risk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 password security risk: Is there truth to the 9/18/2021 story in FORBES in which Davey Winder the writer recommends Windows 10 users "delete their [Windows 10] passwords" due to a security risk?...
  5. Chrome Extensions Security Risk

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Extensions Security Risk: Note this article about risks in Chrome extensions now removed Exclusive: Massive spying on users of Google's Chrome shows new security weakness - Reuters Does anyone know what extensions were removed and whether the same issue affects other chrome based browsers e.g. Edge...
  6. Chrome Extension Security Risk

Chrome Extension Security Risk: See here Chrome Extensions Security Risk 158904
  7. What are the security risks of leaked GUIDs from Windows TerminalPreview settingsJSON...

What are the security risks of leaked GUIDs from Windows TerminalPreview settingsJSON...: I was configuring Windows TerminalPreview JSON file, but I encountered an error in JSON formatting So I posted it on online JSON validator. After that I realized that It contained some GUID's from Powershell, cmd, bash, Azure cloud shell. After some research I found that...
  8. your pc is at risk update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    your pc is at risk update: Hello! This is Ronnie and I bought a new laptop on Christmas. I have been getting the "Your Pc is at risk" pop up and that I need to update it. However, when I pressed update, I waited till it finished and then it returned to 0%. Later on I kept it for the whole night and...
  9. Windows 10 WiFi security risk

Windows 10 WiFi security risk: When my laptop is powered on, before I enter my password to login, there is a WiFi icon displayed on the login screen. Can I can connect to a router without logging into my computer? Doesn't this present a security risk? If someone steals my laptop and logs into their...
  10. Is upgrading to Win 10 to much of a risk?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is upgrading to Win 10 to much of a risk?: I WAS planing to do the in-place upgrade to Windows 10, and then do a clean install after that. But I got a message that a friend of mine tried the in place upgrade and it fried her CPU! Now she has no computer, and can't afford to do anything about that. I Googled the...