Windows 10: Security & Maintenance notifications

Discus and support Security & Maintenance notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I keep receiving a notification from Security & Maintenance that my file drive was turned off for too long. How do I turn it back on?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lorna J.Schalasky, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Security & Maintenance notifications

I keep receiving a notification from Security & Maintenance that my file drive was turned off for too long. How do I turn it back on?

:)

Lorna J.Schalasky, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

no update notification

Hi Kent,

One possible cause why you're unable to receive notification is due to wrong configuration settings. To assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to receive notification before?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Control Panel and select Security and Maintenance.
    • Choose Change Security and Maintenance settings.
    • Put a check on the check box.
    • Click OK.

This will allow you to disable/enable specific types of messages, including messages about Windows Update, Internet security settings, User Account Control, Windows Backup, and more.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    How do I stop firewall and antivirus notification?!?!

Hi,

To disable the firewall notification, follow these steps:

• On the search tab, type
      Security and Maintenance.

• Choose
      Change Security and Maintenance settings.

• Uncheck
      the notifications that you don't want to pop-up.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Security & Maintenance notifications

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Security & Maintenance notifications

1. Security & Maintenance notifications - Similar Threads - Security Maintenance notifications

2. Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.: Hello, recently i noticed i wasn’t getting any notifications from windows defender even though i set it to sent me notifications in windows defender, i went to notifications and actions, when i attempt to turn it on, it switches back off automatic for no reason, please help...
  3. Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.: Hello, recently i noticed i wasn’t getting any notifications from windows defender even though i set it to sent me notifications in windows defender, i went to notifications and actions, when i attempt to turn it on, it switches back off automatic for no reason, please help...
  4. Cannot turn on security and maintenance’s in notifications and actions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance: Is Windows 11 Home supposed to have a Security and Maintenance notification option or provide notifications for when a Windows Defender Scan is Run?I recently bought a new Dell with Windows 11 Home.I uninstalled McAfee 1st thing. Both through windows and then again via a new...
  6. Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Missing Notifications for Security and Maintenance: Is Windows 11 Home supposed to have a Security and Maintenance notification option or provide notifications for when a Windows Defender Scan is Run?I recently bought a new Dell with Windows 11 Home.I uninstalled McAfee 1st thing. Both through windows and then again via a new...
  7. Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance

Daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance: I get a daily notification from Microsoft Security and Maintenance worded as this - "We've turned on Microsoft Defender Antivirus. Your version of McAfee Antivirus and AntiSpyware are incompatible with this version of Windows." I have searched for McAfee on my computer and...
  8. Security and Maintenance settings

Security and Maintenance settings: I am unable to activate real time protection in Windows Defender. I was advised to uncheck Spyware and unwanted software protection In change security and maintenance settings. The box is checked but it is grayed out so I an unable to uncheck it....
  9. security/maintenance software

security/maintenance software: I have deleted security/maintenance software off my computer, but there is still some residuals of the software that are interfering with the computers operation. I have searched for the bits that are causing the problem but they will not reveal themselves. How can I find...
  10. how to Disable "Security and Maintenance" notifications

how to Disable "Security and Maintenance" notifications: [img] 87862