Windows 10: Security message

Discus and support Security message in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My window was blocked and the message said to unblock the window I have to call security Microsoft support at +448081695196. on the phone, the Asian... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by NB}, Feb 2, 2022.

1. NB}
    NB} Win User

Security message

My window was blocked and the message said to unblock the window I have to call security Microsoft support at +448081695196. on the phone, the Asian guy asks me to download 9190.org and follow his steps with the security code. He was asking some questions about my banking that makes me feel that something is strange ... I asked him from what organization he is calling me but he turned off the phone. Looks like it is spam now

:)

2. Gmail "Critical security alert" message, hacking attempt blocked (long post)

your likkely not going to , so, just deal with your end, and thats about it. Google doesnt log failed log in attempts, so there is no record of it, other than the message. its security worked, just take the steps and your done.

jboydgolfer, Feb 2, 2022
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Feb 2, 2022
  4. Vayra86 Win User

Security message

Gmail "Critical security alert" message, hacking attempt blocked (long post)

This is not true, it depends how and when you used 2FA. I never get security tokens from Google, I just get an email notification asking if it was me with a button to click, and only if the IP / device used is not in the registered devices list on the account.

That said, if you get these kinds of messages, it means someone knows your password and you need to change that on ALL accounts you have, not just Google.

Vayra86, Feb 2, 2022
Thema:

Security message

1. Security message - Similar Threads - Security message

2. There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus: There is a voice saying that call Microsoft because my ip address is exposed * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-a-security-message-claiming-to-be-microsoft/3bfd5971-3fdc-4773-ac48-c176dd4f39a1
  3. There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There a security message claiming to be Microsoft and they are saying ip address has a virus: There is a voice saying that call Microsoft because my ip address is exposed * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-a-security-message-claiming-to-be-microsoft/3bfd5971-3fdc-4773-ac48-c176dd4f39a1
  4. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  5. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  6. Message: Missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message: Missing important security and quality fixes: During the windows update. I kept seeing the Message: Missing important security and quality fizes. I did the troubleshoot and is not working at all. Pls help....
  7. Message: Missing important security and quality fixes

Message: Missing important security and quality fixes: During the windows update. I kept seeing the Message: Missing important security and quality fizes. I did the troubleshoot and is not working at all. Pls help....
  8. Message: Missing important security and quality fixes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. device security message...standard hardware security not supported.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    device security message...standard hardware security not supported.: device security message wont clear...states standard hardware not supported... spoke with dell technician...they stated this msg is for a laptop...I have a dell 8950 desktop...i am unable to dismiss message......
  10. device security message...standard hardware security not supported.

device security message...standard hardware security not supported.: device security message wont clear...states standard hardware not supported... spoke with dell technician...they stated this msg is for a laptop...I have a dell 8950 desktop...i am unable to dismiss message......