Windows 10: Security photo

Discus and support Security photo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have a petition to make it so that if anyone typed in the wrong password, or was not recognized by windows hello, the pc would secretly take a photo... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ArifUllah1, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Security photo

I have a petition to make it so that if anyone typed in the wrong password, or was not recognized by windows hello, the pc would secretly take a photo with the Webcam. Because I've been having some problems with my siblings wanting to snoop around and it's annoying but I can never tell who it was

:)

ArifUllah1, Dec 20, 2018
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Security photo :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 20, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Corporate Security Solution

That made me so facepalm. Some people have absolutely no clue. I hope they don't take you for granted with all this you're doing for them.

SonicWall is a good security product, so Mindweaver's suggestion sounds like a good one and should make for a rather bigger baby step. Let's hope they take it.

qubit, Dec 20, 2018
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Security photo

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

Security photo

1. Security photo - Similar Threads - Security photo

2. I need to speak with som6in the security dept.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to speak with som6in the security dept.: I need to speak to someone in the online security department. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-som6in-the-security-dept/5e801dad-c468-44fc-89d6-eaceed2ad7e3
  3. I need to speak with som6in the security dept.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need to speak with som6in the security dept.: I need to speak to someone in the online security department. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-speak-with-som6in-the-security-dept/5e801dad-c468-44fc-89d6-eaceed2ad7e3
  4. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  5. An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook

An Urgent security message appeared after clicking a photo on Facebook: My wife clicked on a photo on FB and a page opened warning to call Microsoft Support at 1-888-452-2607 because the computer has been infected with a Trojan that will take over her computer if she tries to shut down. An audio message kept playing over and over again, telling...
  6. How to change security permissions on multiple photos?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change security permissions on multiple photos?: I recently came across an old laptop of mine from many years ago, and I'm trying to access the photos. I have read previous answers which have helped me to access the folders by changing the security settings to "everyone" and allowing all permissions. While this has worked...
  7. How to change security permissions on multiple photos?

How to change security permissions on multiple photos?: I recently came across an old laptop of mine from many years ago, and I'm trying to access the photos. I have read previous answers which have helped me to access the folders by changing the security settings to "everyone" and allowing all permissions. While this has worked...
  8. Start Menu Remove Edge/Movies&TV/Photos/Settings/VideoEditor/Securit y

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu Remove Edge/Movies&TV/Photos/Settings/VideoEditor/Securit y: How/is there any way to remove either of these instances from the app list? I don't want to uninstall the apps, just remove them from the Start Menu. (Microsoft Edge, Movies & TV, Photos, Settings, Video Editor, Windows Security) [img] Thank you 175645
  9. login security intruder webcam photo

login security intruder webcam photo: hello, i would like to know if there is any app in microsoft store or any other source, which could take a webcam pic and save it in the disk, when someone logs in or trys to log in. Or anything to records JUST the login time and date.Thankyou...
  10. No security tab, cannot delete folders of photos off of phone

No security tab, cannot delete folders of photos off of phone: Hello, Windows 10 user here, I'm trying to delete folders of photos on my iphone because I really do not want to manually delete 15,000 photos and 2,000 videos. When I try to do so in Windows file explorer of the phone, I get a message "IMG_xxxx could not be deleted. You do...