Windows 10: Security policies error logon ???

Discus and support Security policies error logon ??? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some days ago - 11. feb. 2019 - I updated to 1803 17134.590 and now I starts to get problems !!! I get this message every time I reboot my computer:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by keldsor, Feb 18, 2019.

1. keldsor Win User

Security policies error logon ???

Some days ago - 11. feb. 2019 - I updated to 1803 17134.590 and now I starts to get problems !!!

I get this message every time I reboot my computer:

Security policies on this computer are set to display info about the last interactive logon. Windows could not retrieve this information. Please contact your network administrator for help.

I found a workaround to login anyway on the internet:

1) Disconnect network cable

2) log on

3) Reconnect the cable

but that's NOT a proper solution !

What is wrong and what can I do ?

:)

keldsor, Feb 18, 2019
  2. begro89 Win User

Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Local Security Policysหายคับ

begro89, Feb 18, 2019
  3. Local Security Policy on Windows 10?

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the Local Security Policy, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press the Windows button
    • Search for Administrative tools
    • Double-click the Local Security Policy

Please let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Virfranz Man, Feb 18, 2019
  4. Security policies error logon ???

Windows Security Screen shutdown/restart with GPO

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I will certainly help you with this.

Are you on domain computer?

I would suggest you to go through the below steps:

Steps: Try to change the group policy settings.

• Press Windows key+R.

• Type gpedit.msc and press enter.

• Expand the security settings.

• Click on security options.

• On the right pane, double click on Interactive logon: display user information when the session is locked.

• Under local security setting tab, change the dropdown to do not display user information.

• Under the same section,
      double-click on Interactive logon: Do not display last user name.

• Under security setting tab, click on enabled and click on apply.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Shubham Chaubey, Feb 18, 2019
Thema:

Security policies error logon ???

1. Security policies error logon ??? - Similar Threads - Security policies error

2. logon security

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logon security: Most of the time maybe 80-90% when I log on to any online account, I am required to confirm my identity via text or email. It happens equally to online accounts from all online vendors/suppliers, As best I can recall, this has been happening for the last year or two. It is...
  3. logon security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    logon security: Most of the time maybe 80-90% when I log on to any online account, I am required to confirm my identity via text or email. It happens equally to online accounts from all online vendors/suppliers, As best I can recall, this has been happening for the last year or two. It is...
  4. logon security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello, I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows.I tried to logon through safemode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem... I can't even...
  6. Local Security Policy

Local Security Policy: I have decided to take a go at Windows Pro. I'm running Windows 11 Pro; the experience has been very enjoyable. I was wondering though, if anyone knew of a "standard" local security policy and group policy? Maybe like a best-practices for security? I generally tear through...
  7. Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group Policy Failed to logon access is denied: Hello,I have "Group policy failed to logon access is denied" issue when try to logon to windows. I tried to logon through safemode but the issue is the same. I put password, "Group policy failed to logon access is denied".I don't know how to fix this problem... I can't even...
  8. local security policies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security policies: i am unable to find local policies . i have tried gpedit.msc or secpol.msc but an error message occures every time . what do i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-security-policies/a1fcf504-90ad-4780-a8c1-8afd19e7e6e0
  9. Official Security Policy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Official Security Policy: I am trying to find the official Microsoft Security Policy listed in the Online Service Terms document? Is this available for download somewhere? Microsoft will implement and maintain appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect Customer Data and Personal...
  10. Local security policy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Local security policy: I am having trouble accessing my Local security policy settings, I am logged in as the administrator the secpol.msc command does not work and cannot be found by the OS. Is this feature disabled on windows 10 home? and if so why?...